𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

"Well, we know he's not straight, but how do we find out between the rest?" Sero said, lifting one of his hands to his chin. "Does he cuff his jeans?" Jirou asked, biting into a brownie that Sato made for the sleepover. "What kind of music does he listen to?" Denki questioned to himself. "Should we just ask him? Or will that sound weird?" Kirishima said, rubbing the nape of his nape. "We could leave the bet here and figure it out tomorrow?" Uraraka yawned, covering her mouth with her hand.

"It is getting very late! We should all go to sleep now!" Iida ordered, making himself comfortable in the blankets he had set up on the floor next to the couch. "I'm surprised Bakugo is still awake right now he-" Bakugo cut Kirishima off before he could continue. "Shut up shitty hair!" He snarled, crossing his arms.

"I'm tired," you sighed, leaning your head on Denki's shoulder who's face was now a dark shade of pink. "You're always tired, dumbass," Bakugo said looking at you almost asleep already.

"Roses are red," Denki started talking with a dramatic tone, "Violets are blue," everyone looked at him as if he was doing a romantic poem. "Bakugo goes to sleep at 8:32~" He said as everyone laughed at what he said. "I swear to God. I'm going to kill you, dunce face!"

~t i m e s k i p~

It was now nearing around three in the early hours of the morning.

You, and the majority of the other students, were fast asleep, whether it was on one of the couches or with a bunch of blankets of the floor.

Denki was laying, wide awake, on one of the green coloured couches with you snuggled up next to him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer into his chest, resting his chin of your shoulder.

He wasn't exactly sure what he was feeling, but it was nice. The two of you had always been quite close since you had first actually met each other. His mind wondered, thinking about you. Random scenarios had trailed across his mind before thinking about each of them in more detail.

One of them, for example, was where you and him were a couple. He imagined both of you on a date where he would steal your first kiss over a candle lit dinner.

Taking a risk, he stroked your hair with one of his hands before gently kissing your forehead causing you to snuggle more into him.

Your eyes began to slowly flutter open. You could her the quiet snores from the people sleeping behind you and the soft, slow breath of someone close by. Slightly lifting your head, you met a pair of glowing yellow coloured eyes looking back at you. You briefly shuddered in shock before realizing it was only Denki and sighing quietly to yourself.

"O-oh, you're awake. Good morning?" You chuckled at him before looking down to see where your arms were. You froze temporarily in shock seeing that you were laid on the chest of the blonde boy. You pushed yourself back from him and sat up, not realizing you were straddling his lap.

"Uhm, (Y/n)?" He said under his breath, looking away from you. "Hm?" You curiously hummed in response to him, "Sorry, but can you get off of my lap," he said, still not looking directly at you from embarrassment. Blush rushed to your cheeks and you moved off of him continuously apologising.