𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐘/𝐍

"(Y/n)- I-" He stumbled over his words as you were about to give up and go back inside.

"Spit it out," you said, turning your back on him. "Wait, wait." He called for you, trying to frantically put his feelings together into words.

'You can do this, Denki. You can say it, no big deal.' He chanted to himself in his head, continuously reassuring himself.

"I don't have all day-" You murmured before being cut off completely.

"(Y/n), I love you! Okay?" He yelled at you, squeezing his eyes closed and fidgeting more and more with his fingers.

Your eyes widened dramatically and you could practically feel your own throat drying up. You wanted to reply back explaining how long you've waited for this moment, but you couldn't talk. It was like you were completely and utterly frozen in space.

You felt heat rush to your cheeks and the tips of your ears, you face becoming increasingly flustered. "W-what??" You managed to stammer out, blinking your eyes repeatedly. "What did you say?" You added onto your previous question.

"I said, I love you, (Y/n)." He recited, becoming profusely nervous. "But- What about Jirou? Are you two still together?" You asked cautiously, since she was still one of your close friends. "I ended things with her. It wasn't working out for either one of us," He explained to you. "Are you being serious right now? Or are you messing with me or-" You rambled as you turned back around to face him directly.

Mid-sentence, Denki had cut you off from your questions all together. He leaned slightly over your frame and took your face in the palms of his hands, caressing your cheek with his thumb. Before even being able to question what he was doing to you, you felt a pair of soft lips almost smash against yours.

Being taken aback would most likely be an understatement, there were so many emotions circulating through your body at those few seconds of this kiss. Relief, confusion, happiness and more.

At that moment, it felt almost as if only you to were in the world. As if the Earth itself revolved around the both of you. You kissed him back, affectionately, before pulling back and simply staring into his eyes for what felt like forever.

You shook your head to yourself before moving yourself back a little. Lifting your head up again, you locked eyes with him as a small smirk appeared curling up your lips. "I love you too, Denki," you chuckled warmly while a huge grin appears on his face.

"Yay!" He yelped in happiness before calming himself down to ask you a quick question. "Wait, but like Mr Aizawa is scary and he's your dad so like how is this going to-" He rambled before you pecked him again on the lips, shutting him up with blush seeping onto his cheeks. "I'll take care of that, don't worry about it," you told him as you pulled away from the short kiss.

Reaching over to the door handle, you pushed it down and opened the door, allowing yourself to step through the door. Only to reveal Aizawa and Mic clearly eavesdropping on your conversation with the blonde haired boy. "Uhm, you okay there?" You asked them as they gave you a weird look.

"So you and Denki, huh?" Mic smirked, nudging your shoulder while looking back at the boy in the door way. Your face flushed red and you walked into the kitchen while the three of them trailed closely behind you.