𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

"Okay, okay. It's my turn now," You said looking around the room pondering on who the next 'victim' was going to be. "Sero. Truth or dare?" You asked the boy who had a toothy grin pasted on his face. "Dare!" He said calmly before you took a second to figure out what exactly he was to do. "I dare you to... tape up Mineta next time he tries to do something to any of the girls," You said to him while all the girls smiled and cheered in agreement. "No problem~" He smiled before picking who was next.

"Kaminari! Truth or Dare!" He smugly grinned at the blonde, "Dare, obviously," He replied with excitement lacing his voice. Sero took a minute to think before an idea popped into his head, "Take a fork, put it in an outlet and use your quirk~" The black haired boy cooed.

"Alright, but I'm gonna be dumb for the rest of the game," He sighed before returing his usual mischeavous expression. He walked over to the kitchen area and took out a silver fork from one of the drawers. Everyone watched him as he strutted to an outlet down by the side of the couch where Bakugo and Kirishima were sat.

He put the edge of the fork at the outlet and activated his quirk. As you expected, the boy soon enough short circuited and almost fell back. He had both of his hands directly infront of him in two thumbs up moving in circular motions quickly. You sighed to yourself and walked over to where he was before dragging him by the back of his shirt to sit down with the rest.

"Will he be able to do his turn?" You asked Mina while Denki leant all his weight onto you as you patted his head softly. "Hm, maybe?" She said peering over to see the boy, "Yay," His words slightly slurred as they pured from his mouth. "Bakugo!" He squealed, lifting his his head from your shoulder, "What dunce face?" He grumbled looking at the boy. "Truth or dare~" He stammered. "I'm not playing while you've just short-circuited," He grunted while rolling his eyes, "Dude, just answer the question," Sero butted in while grinning.

"Fine. Truth," He reluctantly answered. "Do you have a crush on Kirishima?" He mumbled still with his thumbs stuck up infront of him. The room went almost silent as you could tell Bakugo was getting frustrated. "Okay, I think that's enough for today," Kirishima said as he stood up with Bakugo and left the room.

Once they had left the room almost erupted into laughter at Denki's own way to ruin the mood. He flopped back down and rested his head on you lap while you and the others just spent time talking instead of continuing the game. 'Bakugo is definately going to try and beat up Denki tomorrow if he can,' You thought silently to yourself before sighing.

You checked the time from your phone, it was now almost five. Denki was still resting on you, you knew you couldn't leave him like this but your parents would get worried if you came home later. An idea came across your mind, you unlocked your phone and scrolled through your text history until you found the groupchat you needed.

Groupchat

3 people are online

(Y/n): hey, im going to be a bit late home i have to take care of this friend for a little while.

Present Mic: ALRIGHT!

(Y/n): i can practically hear you yelling through the phone

Aizawa: which friend exactly?

(Y/n): denki, he short circuited again

Aizawa: be back for seven if thats okay?

(Y/n): yeah, of course see you two later

You put your phona back in your pocket smoothly before stretching your arms. "How am I supposed to take him back to his dorm? He just fell asleep," You sighed to yourself before pushing his off you slightly before standing up. You stood him up steadily before taking his arm and resting it on your shoulder so it would be easier than carrying him back. "I'm just gonna go take him back to his dorm," You exhaled before dragging him with you out of the common room.

He wasn't as heavy as you thought he would be, but he was limp and half-asleep so it made it ten times harder. The two of you trudged down the corridors until you, finally, made it back to his room. Sliding the key card from his pocket, you quietly opened the door and slowly made it to where his bed was. You laid him down and sighed before sitting down beside the boy who was now asleep.

Needing to get home soon, you took a pen from your pocket and ripped a piece of paper from a notebook on Kaminari's desk. You wrote him a small note for when he woke up and left a cup of water on the bed-side cabinet. Then, you quietly left and shut the door behind you.

You checked your phone and it was now nearing on six, you grabbed your belongings and walked down to the exit of the school. It was already getting relativley dark out, but it probably wasn't the best idea to have someone walk you home. You held one of the straps of your bag while you held your phone inside your pocket rather tightly.

Before you had left, you sent a message to Aizawa and Mic telling them you were on you way home and you would be around fifteen to twenty minutes.

-Timeskip-

You could see you house in the view, you jogged a little and took the spare house keys from a small pocket in the side of your bag. Slowly, you opened the door and slipped off the shoes you were wearing and walked further into the house. "Hey, dad," You said softly giving Aizawa a small hug. He patted your head and hugged you back a little bit before you pulled away and gave your other dad a hug as well. "Hello, little listener!" He said to you as he hugged you tightly back.