•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷°•

♡♤ ♤♡

"𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖞

"𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖘𝖞. 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈."
-𝕳𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖆𝖓 𝕾𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖍 𝖂𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
.
.
.
Caution:before you read this book I want you to be aware that this book does contain some sensitive topics. Topics including self harm and male dominance in sickening ways. I apologize for not putting a trigger warning sooner to those who had read this book before I added this.

Y/N POV:

I felt the warm substance drip down my wrists. The cold razor blade was placed between my finger tips and the sound of my shallow breath was the only sound I heard. My heart was beating fast and my palms were becoming sweaty. Looking down I saw a small puddle of blood forming on the bathrooms tile floor. I looked in the mirror to see myself...how pathetic, I thought. My eyes were red from crying, bags formed underneath my eyes, looking as though I hadn't slept in weeks. I looked like absolute shit to say the least.

Last night I had my first panic attack in years, surprisingly, my father came home last night. But he was drunk, of course. It started off simple, a couple vulgar words shot towards me. But then words into action, and action turned into chaos. Bottles were thrown my way, small pieces of glass chipping away at my delicate skin. I can still feel the burning sensation of them. The words, "Pathetic, worthless, disgusting, and bitch," rang in my ears. My fathets voice kept on playing in my head, breaking down my self esteem piece by piece. Soon, having it all collapse into a mess I then will have to pick to up.

I've been up since 3 am and it's now 6. I have school at 7 so I don't have much time to get ready. I turned on the sink and cleaned my cuts. I winced due to water hitting my explosed flesh, but I bit my tounge to suppress my cries, resulting in me tasting the metalic taste of my blood. I saw the sink become bloody, sighing, I turned off the sink and got ready. I wrapped my cuts in bandages, changed into a black long sleeves, and dark blue jeans.

I got out my room, as soon as I did so  my phone had recieved notification. I walked over to it and opened a message.

Unknown:
I hope you slept well princess. Have a great day at school and make sure to have a yummy breakfast♡.

Who the fuck was this? These random numbers have been texting me all week, I tried blocking them all but to avail, the people behind the screen always found a new way to contact me. I looked at the message in disgust, within a couple seconds I recieved another message from a random number.

Unknown:
Have a good day at school my sweet angel, learn lots of things, and remember. I love you baby.

I felt like throwing my phone away and getting another one, but I couldn't do so because I'm a broke bitch. Plus, I need my Subway Surfers. I know that I should probably be freaking out due to the fact that I have 4 stalkers. But surprisingly, I was calm about it. Its not like they could do much anyways, only words were being spoken. I walked downstairs and headed out, normally I eat breakfast but today I wasn't hungry. I walked to my school, Derry high school. It's a hell hole, people are bitchy and rude. People start drama for no reason because this town is boring, so people are dying for something to happen. When those kids went missing people were milking it. Everyone talked about it as though it was some what entertaining. People here are sick.

While walking up the front steps I felt as though someone was watching me.. I looked around to see everyone minding their own business. It sent shivers down my spine, I've felt as though someone has been watching me for awhile now. But whenever I look around to see who is there, I am met with nothing, only my paranoia. Ignoring it, I went inside the school arriving my locker. As I was putting books away I felt a presence to my right. It was my best friend, Beverly Marsh.

"Guess what I did over the weekend-
Oh wow you look like shit." She seemed concerned.

She grabbed onto my right shoulder and pulled me to face her. I felt a blush beginning to form on my cheeks.. She examined my face, her eyes softened.  She embraced me in a tight hug and held onto me tightly, holding me, as though I was going to disappear any second. Her warmth caused goosebumps to form on my skin, her red firey hair tickled my face since my head was on her shoulder. She has a scent to her, burnt cigarettes with a hint of vanilla. Her scent put me at ease, brining me a sense of comfort.

"Nothing happened Beve, I promise. I was just working on homework. I stayed up a little late on accident. You know how I am, I like to be on top of things." I spoke softly in hopes to contain myself as tears were threatening to slip out. Showing my true state of vulnerability. Oh if only you knew how I'm feeling.

3rd Pov:

In the distance four pair of eyes were fumming with anger. They looked at Beverly with jealousy. If only they could be that close to Y/n. To smell her, to see her smile, to see her every little move. It would be a bliss for all of them. But the boys knew better than to confront Y/n. They knew she'd freak out if she saw a glimpse of them. She knew what they were capable of. Everyone feared them, including her. They're obessesion. They all knew what they had to do, a new upcoming disaster was soon coming to play. But Y/N has no idea what was coming her way because she was in her own little world.