•° 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10°•

♡♤                                                          ♤♡

"𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔡, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔴𝔞𝔶

"𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔡, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔴𝔞𝔶."
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

I was now sitting down behind a tree. I couldn't run any longer, my body couldn't take it. I felt as though my insides were on fire, the urge to puke everything within my stomach made me dizzy. How the fuck did I end up here...

What made snap out of my thoughts were the sound of footsteps running frantically. I put my hand over my mouth, in hopes of them not hearing me breathe. But it felt as though they could hear my breathing, even from a distance. I felt both weak, vulnerable. Two things that I hate most. But these guys are something else.

"Baby where are you?" Belch's voice broke the silence.

"We know that you're here babe." Patrick's voice sounded sinister, it frightened me.

They're footsteps began to get louder, meaning they were getting closer to me. I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes. I feel prey thats under the eyes of its predator. Just waiting for them to pounce at the right given moment. I heard they're footsteps walk away, relief washed over me. When I didn't hear them anymore I quietly got up. I was about to take a run for it but I felt someone grab onto my waist.

"LET GO OF ME!" I tried to fight off whoever was holding me but it was no use. They had an iron grip on me.

But I felt something pinch my neck, I began to feel foggy. Everything sounded distant, and I felt as though all the energy that was in me was being drained. My eye lids felt as though they weighed 100 pounds. I closed them to only be met with darkness..and fear.
.
.
.

I woke up to my body screaming, I felt sore. Dried up tears made my face itch, it felt unpleasant to say the least. Sweat made the hoodie I was wearing cling onto me. I wanted to get out of here. I tried getting up but I was tied down. I looked at my surroundings to see that I was in Henry's room. My wrists were tied above my head, along with my legs being tied on each side of the beds posts. Oh my God...what were they going to do to me?

Panic took its course, I began to pull on the restraints as hard I could. But it was to no avail, I felt the ropes cut through my skin the more I tried to get out. So I gave up, tears streamed down my face. God im so stupid! Why would I try to escape? I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open. I kept my head down knowing who was there.

Loud footsteps made their way into the room, I knew they were pissed off at me, I knew that I was fucked. My chin was roughly brought up, forcing  me to meet with angry blue pair of eyes. Henry's eyes..God...if looks could kill I would be dead.

"What you did was unacceptable." Henry's voice held anger in it. I knew that he probably wanted to strangle me.

I avoided his eyes, look down to the ground. He let out a hum of disapproval.

"Fine then, be that way, but we're going to teach you a lesson." Henry's words caused fear to form in me.

What did he mean by that? Are they going to kill me?? Take me without my consent? I looked behind Henry to see Patrick, Victor, and Belch glaring at me. I knew that they weren't happy either. Henry grabbed something from his pocket, it was a switchblade.
Oh bloody hell...I'm going to actually die.
Henry hovered over me and put the switchblade to my face, I felt his hot breathe fan my face causing me to shiver.

He put the cold blade againsted my neck softly, I let out a cry. The hot tears dripping out of my eyes caused it hard to see. Henry's breathing began to get heavier. He slid the blade down my neck and to my collar bones. He continued to go down but stopped in between my breasts. My breath hitched, he kept the blade there for a couple seconds. I waited for the knife to be plunged into my chest but what Henry did scared me even more.

He tore my shirt open with his switchblade, I let out a scream and tried to back away but it was no use. My chest was now on display, my bra was still on but it was still embarrassing...Humiliating even.

"W-what are you d-doing!?" My brain was going like 100 miles per hour. I couldn't think straight.

"Teaching you a lesson, because you've been a bad girl." Henry's voice was chilling.

He gave me a evil smirk, I felt small. Henry then straddled me but didn't put all his weight on me. He hovered over me and looked me deep in the eyes. He learned down and tried to kiss me but I turned my head to the side. He took ahold of my face though causing me to stay still. He roughly pressed his lips against mine, I tried to move but he kept me still. He tried to slid his tounge in my mouth but I denied him access to it. He gripped onto my thigh and gave it a rough squeeze causing me to gasp. He took that as on opportunity to slide his tounge into my mouth.

I continued to cry, he took my first kiss without my consent. I felt like gagging, the thought of his saliva being mixed with mine made me want to throw up. Our tounges fought with one another, Henry began to softly rub my sides. He finally pulled away to both let us breathe. But as he pulled away we had a string of saliva. I gasped for air and Henry was panting. He gave me a smirk.

"You have no idea, how long I wanted to do that baby." Henry looked at me dreamily.

"But we aren't even finished yet.." His words made fear take over my body.
.
.
.