•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7°•

♡♤                                                         ♤♡

"𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔳 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔢𝔵𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

"𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔳 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔢𝔵𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫."
-𝔡.𝔧
.
.
.

HENRY'S POV:

My whole body was tingling. I looked at Y/n with hearts in my eyes, my beautiful angel has never had her first kiss? Oh, oh, oh! She's something. I watched her as she sat on the bed, she was a mess, all because of me. Her cheeks were bright red, her hair was a mess, and dark purple hickeys decorated her neck. It showed the whole world that she was mine. I smirked knowing the affect I had on her.

"Im going to fix myself u-up." She spoke softly.

I nodded.

"Once you're done come to the kitchen and eat, you didn't eat all day yesterday." I spoke sternly for her to know that she didn't have a choice.

She nodded. I left the room and walked towards the kitchen. Belch and Patrick were arguing...like always. Victor normally was quiet as he sipped his morning coffee.

"What took you so long?" Belch asked me curiously.

His back was facing me due to him cooking the bacon. The sizzle of them made a popping sound. Causing it to be the only noise in the room.

"I just talked to her." I spoke neutral so they won't find me suspicious.

"Oh bullshit, you got a stain on you're pants where you're dick is." Patrick sat beside me with a can of beer in his hands.

Patrick has a drinking problem, that guy can drink all day everyday. But then again, I have no room to talk myself.

"I kissed her." I spoke blankly.

"On the lips?" Victor asked me.

I can see that his eyes have darken. We are all crazy for Y/n.

"I kissed her on the neck." My pants tightened remembering the moment
Y/n and I shared.

Belch stopped what he was doing and faced me.

"How was it?" I can see the lust in his eyes.

"Amazing." I was breathless as I spoke.

God...if only Y/n knew the impact she had on us. The guys are already horny fuckers thinking about her.

We were snapped out of our thoughts when Y/n walked into the kitchen. She wore black sweats and a dark pink long  sleeves. She wore her hair down to cover her neck, I felt my anger build up once I saw that. She was trying to hide the fact that she belonged to me? Us? But I closed my eyes and calmed down.

Y/N POV:

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone freeze and look at me...I probably walked into something. I sat down in a chair and kept my head down, but I still felt everyone's eyes on me. I get more and more nervous within every second that passes. Belch walked to me with a plate in his hand and a cup of milk in the other. He placed the plate down and it consisted of toast, eggs, and bacon. A simple breakfast.

I looked up to see Belch staring at me, I gave him a confused look to only remember what happened last time. I made on O face.

"T-thank you for b-breakfast." I felt my cheeks redden.

Belch's face lit up, I swear I saw his eyes brighten.

"You're welcome Angel!" Belch chirped.

He had a big smile on his face that showed his pearly white teeth. My heart warmed up a bit, he looks...cute. I looked down at my plate and picked up the fork. I took a bite and realized how hungry I really was because I literally inhaled that shit. I took big gulps of the milk and placed the cup down once I was done. I looked up to see everyone's eyes on me, but as soon as I looked at them they started laughing.

I looked at them confused.

"W-what?"

"You have a milk mustache baby." Patrick laughed at the end of his sentence.

I gasped and grabbed the napkin that was next to my plate. But Victor's hand held onto mine and took the napkin from me.

"Let me." Victor smiled down at me.

He wipped my mouth and walked away to throw it away.

"How was it Angel?" Belch asked me as me took my plate and fork.

"I-it was good, thank y-you." It really was good, my mouth drools thinking about it.

"I'm glad you liked it baby, I'll cook more for you. You need some meat on those bones." Belch sounded really happy. It was cute seeing him like this.

He wore an apron that said "kiss the chef." It was white but had a pink heart on it. He is definitely the mom of the group.

I giggled looking at it. But I don't think I need to have more meat on my bones, I think im fine. But I haven't eaten much since I've been here, this is my first meal in 2 or 3 days. I lost count. I immediately remembered that I had hickeys from earlier. Thank God my hair covered it, if not I would've died.

I thanked Belch for the food and was about to get up. But once I did so Victor pushed my shoulders back down.

"And where do you think you're going?" Victor crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

"I-i want to look around." I stuttered. I looked down to avoid eye contact.

But Victor took ahold of my chin to make me look at him.

"Look at me when I talk to you." Victor raises his voice a bit.

I nodded, I saw his eyes softened and let me go. I immediately sped walked out the kitchen. Well that was nice. I sighed not knowing what to do, there's nothing to do here. I walked down the hallway, I wonder what they're rooms look like. I opened a door to see a messy ass room. And when I say messy, I mean messy. This must be Patrick's room, it literally screams his name. There were posters close to falling off the walls, there was a pizza box beside the bed, drawers were open, and clothes decorated the floor. I walked to his drawers and decided to look in them. I know it's bad of me to be noisy but these guys kidnapped me so I could really care less.

I saw a bunch of junk, like board games, cards, rubix cube, and, weed, of course... But what made me uncomfortable was when I saw a pair of my underwear. How did he even get this???? I was about to take it but then I thought, he might be really mad. I mentally slapped myself and put it back.

I closed the door and continued to look at rooms. I opened another door to see that it was neatly organized, I walked inside. This is definitely Belch's room, this room has posters of cars and he seems like the organized type. I opened his closet to see his clothes, flannels, Metallica shirts, hoodies, etc. I decided to grab onto a hoodie and change into it. It was a black but had a Metallica logo on it. This guy must really like that band, I don't blame him though. They do have good music.

When I put on the hoodie is smelled like him. He smelled like Cinnamon, I smiled knowing that this was his hoodie. Wait...am I falling for them? No, no, I can't. They kidnapped me, but at the same time they seem to care for me. Its kind of...sweet. I brushed it off, I looked at a board on the wall to see Polaroid pictures. I giggled seeing Belch as a little kid, he looked so cute. But what made me stop was when I saw many, and I mean many pictures of me.

How did he even take these? Some of them was me sleeping, walking to school, at the store...definitely creepy.
.
.
.
I'm going to continue this in the next chapter! Its a lot of words and I apologize♡