°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13•°

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱."
-𝔘𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫
.
.
.

Y/N:

After I got out of the shower I stood infront of the mirror and hated the image that was before me. I was disgusted, scars decorated my skin and every scar had a story behind it. Most of them were done by my father, and now I have a new one from Henry. A scar that shows everyone that I belong to them. A scar that will always remind of both the tears and fear that I had endured.

I remember that the guys were expecting me to join them in the kitchen. I quickly got dressed, I wore a hoodie and sweats. As I walked into the kitchen I felt fear, I kept my head down and sat down. I felt everyone's eyes on me, I knew they were staring. I had my hands in fists, I could feel my nails piercing through my skin. But I didn't feel anything, I was too nervous to even think straight.

"Here's your food angel." Belch chirped at me.

A place of toast with jam, scrambled eggs, and fruit was given to me. I just nodded not wanting to speak or look at them. Not after what happened, I saw Belch's reach towards me. My eyes widened, I immediately got up from my chair. Belch looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why would you do that angel?" Belch asked me confused.

I looked to my side to see concerned looks on Henry, Victor, and Patrick's face. But my eyes felt watery when I saw Henry. Belch took a step towards me but I walked back.

"Do you think im going to hit you?" Belch sounded hurt.

He tried to reach out to me but I smacked his hand away.

"D-dont touch me." My voice was shaky.

The guys all gave me puzzled looks.

"We aren't going to hurt you baby." Victors voice was gentle. I wanted to believe him.

He was always the quiet one, the sweet one. Or so I thought, but he was just as bad.

"You've already hurt me." I felt tears form in my eyes but I tried to blink them away.

"No we aren't-"

"YES YOU HAVE!!" I cut Victor off.

"You have hurt me, in many ways. You have hurt me mentally and physically. You guys are just like than my father." I hissed out.

Henry immediately got up from his seat. He looks beyond pissed.

"Dont you ever compare me to that man." Henry's voice held anger, his eyes had darkened.

"Yeah you are right, cause you are way worse than him. All of you are." My words were held with venom.

Henry had a pained expression on his face, so did the rest of the guys. I didn't know that tears were falling down my face until Patrick tried wiping them. But I backed up.

"Don't fucking touch me." My voice was emotionless.

Patrick looked like he wanted to say something but he kept quiet. I walked out of the kitchen to the room, I went onto the bed. I didn't know what to do or what to feel. Only thing I knew is that im a fucked up girl in a fucked up situation. And both my arms are tied behind my back.