°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16•°

Y/N POV:

   I was woken up to the smell of bacon. My mouth watered due to the heavenly smell. Looking beside me I saw that Belch wasn't there, I frowned a bit. I guess I could say that my feelings for Belch are beginning to form. But I will admit, I do get butterflies in my stomach whenever im around him.

I guess the guys aren't that bad too, I still am a little scared from what had happened a few days ago. The images are still stuck in my head. I got out of bed and took a shower. It was refreshing to say the least. I changed into some sweats, a hoodie, and went to the kitchen. Anxiety began to slowly creep up on me once I had entered the kitchen.

"Good morning Angel, just sit down. I'll bring the food to ya once it's done." Belch chirped.

"Thank you." I spoke quietly.

I sat down but I felt everyone's eyes on me. It was unsettling.

"How'd ya sleep princess?" Patrick sat next to me.

He had a bottle of beer in his hand, his greenish-gray eyes stared deeply into my e/c eyes.

"I-I slept fine." I put my head down.

"That's good to hear." Patrick smiled at me.

My eyes widened a bit, he actually smiled. It was quite cute to be honest, I've never really seen him smile. A plate of bacon, eggs, and toast was placed infront of me. I look up at Belch and smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled softly.

"You're welcome Angel." Belch smiles back at me.

I put my head down and blushed. As I ate I ate I could feel everyone's eyes on me. At the corner of my eye I could see Henry looking at me while smoking a cancer stick and holding a newspaper. Victor was drinking his morning coffee, Patrick was sitting beside me watching me carelessly up close, and Belch was sitting beside Patrick eating breakfast too.

As I ate my eggs Henry spoke catching my attention. My eyes shifted to him slowly.

"We uh, want to take you out." Henry looked up from his news paper.

"W-where to?" I asked as I shoved a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"To the movies." Henry smoked his cigarette.

I chocked on my orange juice as soon as those words slipped out of his mouth Looking at him in disbelief I immediately wiped my mouth.

"M-movies?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, your pick." Henry looked at me with an amused look.

Thoughts immediately began to run through my mind. Go out? As in see other people? Be around other people? Of course I am excited by this but I thought they never wanted me to leave. Not that I'm complaining, it's just that I didn't think they trusted me since I tried running away. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Henry took a grip on my chin and make me look up at him. I tried to get his hand off me but he was as still as a rock.

"But...if you even try to do anything, I can promise you one thing. You will never see the outside world again." Henry's voice was calm and monotone.

His emotionless blue eyes were staring into my e/c eyes. I shivered.

"Do you understand Y/n?" Henry asked.

I stayed quiet, but I guess Henry didn't like that because his grip on my chin tightened.

"Answer me Y/n." Henry's voice became darker.

His eyes didn't look blue anymore, they looked like darker. The blue in them weren't even noticeable anymore.

"I-I understand." I whispered.

Henry let go on my chin and walked away. I glared at him and left the table as soon as he let go. I walked into my room and slammed the door. He is such a dick. I went onto the bed and screamed in the pillow. I can't believe that just happened. But now, I need to focus on getting ready for the movies...