°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19•°

NO ONE'S POV:

    The guys looked at the dead boys corpse in fury. How dare he talk to they're Y/N. They're hands were coated with red crimson blood. The boy's dead corpse was drowning in a pool of blood. They boy's face was bashed in, he didn't look recognizable. His clothes were torn to pieces. All the guys clothes stuck to they're skin due to the sticky substance. But they didn't mind, even though the boy's death was now something that they can claim upon themselves...they still weren't satisfied, they wanted him to suffer more.

The sound of his cries echoed in they're ears, it was pure bliss. Henry was enjoying himself when he had carved into the boys skin like butter with his switchblade. The boy's cries, pleads, and fear was something that fed to Henry's both sinister and twisted cravings.

All the guys were given pleasure when they had tournamented the boy. He did get he deserved. He shouldn't have even spoke to Y/n, let alone breath the same air she did. But what made them even more upset was that Y/n didn't back away or tell him to stop.

She just stayed there...did she enjoy it? Did she like his attention? Were they not enough? The thought of that alone made they guys blood boil. They had given Y/n everything that they had to offer, love, patience, food, care, the things she liked...everything.

Yet..it wasn't enough,Y/n hasn't warmed up to them she still winced when they were even near her. She's scared of them. But a part of them enjoy that, they like seeing Y/n scared. The tears in her eyes as she cried in fear. Afraid of what they might do. They had power over Y/n. 

But another part of them wanted Y/n to warm up to them, they want to ravish Y/n. All the boy's would be lying if they said they didn't think about you at night. Just thinking about Y/n made them hard. They want to touch and kiss every inch of Y/n's skin. They want to fuck her until she begs them to stop. They all want to make her legs shake, they want to see her as a complete mess. They want her in every way possible.

But they can't do that, they want Y/n to want them. For her to beg them to take her, but instead. She runs from them, and cries at the sight of them. They have tried to love her and be gentle, but that wasn't in they're nature.

They don't know how long they could wait for Y/n, they think about her every second of the day. They're obsessed. The guys watch Y/n as she sleeps, they caress Y/n's face and look at her for hours on end. They want Y/n to depend on them and only them. They want Y/n to be weak so they can take care of her.

Whoever tries to take her away from them will pay for doing so. They will torture them until they wish for death to overcome them. Just like what they did to her father, and now, to this guy. They won't hesitate in doing so.

Y/n is for them and only them. Whoever says otherwise will pay.
.
.
.
Hello! I am terribly sorry for the late update. I have recently just started school so my schedule is kinda busy. But I will still update this book!