°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22•°

Y/N POV:

I sat in silence as I was thinking about what had just happened in the bathroom. I could still feel Henry's soft lips on my skin, and the feeling of his warmth wrapping around my body like a blanket. I closed my eyes in satisfaction when thinking of the fond memory. But a part of me felt sick with myself. How could I feel such ways for my kidnappers? The people who have been holding me hostage.. How come when they do awful things to me...I still melt in they're hands like puddy when they give me affection.

I knew the reason as to why I feel the way I do. I've never had someone care for me, check up on me, or be there for me in general. But the way they show it is odd, sickening even. But I still felt comfortable in they're presence at times. I feel wanted, protected, hell...loved even. But its moments where they erupt when all those feelings vanish.

They're like ticking time bombs, when the time runs out they explode. I ran my fingers through my hair to try to ease my frustration.

Knocking on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. I lifted my head up to see Belch, he held a plate of food. I shifted uncomfortably. I haven't seen Belch since the...incident. I avoided eye contact by playing with my fingers.

I heard Belch sigh, he walked towards the bed. But each step he took the more I moved back on the bed to try to create distance between us. Belch sat on the bed beside me.

"I, uh, made you some food." Belch spoke softly.

I could tell that he was uneasy due to the fact that he was bouncing his leg up and down. And how he scratched the back of his neck as he spoke.

"I'm not hungry." I whispered.

I got up from the bed to only be pulled back.

"You need to eat Y/n." Belch spoke sternly.

He placed the plate of food in my lap, it consisted of Spaghetti with meatballs. Sighing in defeat I took ahold of the fork and began to eat slowly. I didn't have much of an appetite at the moment. As I took a bite of my food Belch spoke.

"We all miss you." Belch spoke.

I looked at Belch to see him staring at me, I didn't know how to respond to him. So I just stared at him blankly. He sighed, Belch took ahold of my face and stared deep into my eyes.

"We love you Y/n." Belch softly spoke.

I nodded at him not knowing how to respond. He kissed my forehead and stood up. He took ahold of my wrist and pulled me up from the bed in a sudden moment causing me to let out a surprised shriek.

I tried getting his hand off my wrist but he had an iron grip.

"Let's go see the guys Y/n." Belch spoke.

My chest then felt heavy at the thought of seeing them all. If I'm panicking seeing Belch what makes me think I won't have a panic attack seeing all of them. I shook my head to only be given a disapproving look by Belch.

It was at this point where I knew Belch was going to make me see them all regardless of what I had to say. I hesitantly nodded, Belch's eyes brightened up. He pulled me out of the room and to the kitchen. I could hear the guys talking, but I couldn't hear them due to the sound of my heart beating in my ears. Each step I took the tighter the knott in my stomach had gotten.

Belch and I were now in the kitchen, I hung my head low to avoid eye contact with anyone.

"Its nice to see you again Princess." Hearing Patrick's voice caused my breathing to stop.

I just nodded and sat down at the end of the table. I wasn't sure what to say it do so I just stayed silent. Belch placed the food he had given me earlier infront of me. I pushed the plate away lightly to only hear a grunt.

I looked up at Belch to see him glaring at me, I sighed as I took a bite of the spaghetti. As I chewed on a meatball I began to have flashbacks of the incident at the movie theaters. I wonder what happened to that boy...I hope he's okay.

A voice interrupted me from my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about Y/n?" Victor spoke calmly.

I look up at him to meet up with his dark pair of brown eyes. His eye color could be mistaken as black.

"W-what, happened to t-that boy?" I whispered softly.

My heart was hammering in my chest. I could see all the guys tense up at my question. Henry's grip on the newspaper tightened causing the sound of pages ripping lightly,
Patrick now had a pissed off expression with his arms crossed, Victor had his hands in fists, and Belch gave me a disapproving look.

There was now a silence in the room, they guys glanced at each other. I raised my eyebrow up in confusion.

"Nothing happened to him. We left him there." Henry broke the dreadful silence.

I felt a wave of relief, a let out a sigh. I heard Patrick scoff, I gave him a questioning look.

"As if." Patrick spoke below his breath.

I wouldn't have been able to hear him if I wasn't paying attention.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

Patrick looked into my eyes.

"Nothing." Patrick quickly spoke.

Something seemed off, I shrugged it off and continued to eat. But the air in my lungs were put out once I took at glance at Henry's newspaper. The bold letters casued my blood to run cold, chills were sent down my spine.

"MISSING TEENAGER, DETECTIVES STILL ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SUSPECTS."

I glanced at the picture below it, I knew it the boy at the movies. The picture showed a mother and father grieving over they're missing child. The woman and the man strongly resembled the boy at the movies. The boy had the same pointy nose as the woman, he had the same eyes as the man in the photo, I could see the resemblance as clear as glass.

I felt tears beginning to find they're ways into my eyes. I guess everyone noticed my changed demnor due to the fact that they were all staring at me and giving me cornered looks.

"What's wrong Angel?" Belch asked asked softly as he rubbed circles in my back to try to put me at ease.

But he was going to the exact opposite, I wanted him..no them to be nowhere near me.

"What...happened to that boy." I asked again slowly.

Everyone gave each other short glances. But a sick laugh caused my eyes to snap at Patrick.

"He's dead baby." Patrick grinned at me.
.
.
.