°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26•°

Y/N POV:

The cars loud roaring engine was silenced once Belch parked in a big patch of dirt. Causing the sound of the rocks being crushed under the tires. We were in the woods, all of the guys got out. Victor let out a string of profanities when Patrick got off his lap. I couldn't help but smile at the sight, I got out of the car and looked around. The sound of the birds chirping and leaves brushing against each other due to the cold chrisp wind put me at ease.

"Why are we here?" I asked curiously.

"We wanna take you to a well-known spot." Henry spoke.

I glanced at Belch to see him him holding two picnic baskets.

"Let's go." Victor pointed his head to rhe right indicating that we should try walking now.

Victor tool the lead and began to walk down this trail, as we walked Henry kept on giving me short glances that lasted less than a second. Patrick and Belch were arguing on how Ice cream is better than Popsicles.

"Popsicles are way better you dumbass." Belch said annoyingly.

"Yeah, probably because it gives you practice on sucking dick." Patrick growled.

Belch looked at Patrick with an angry expressionon his face.

"You bitch!" Belch hissed.

Patrice smirked at Belch and gave him a smug look. At the corner of my eye I could see Henry give me quick glances. Non lasting more than a second.

"We're here." Victor said with a smile.

The view infront of me was beautiful, we were in front of Lake. There was a huge field of different flowers. They danced beautifully with the wind, swirling around.

"It's beautiful." I spoke in a trance as I looked at the memorizing sight infront of me.

"You're even more beautiful." Patrick said as he stared at me.

"Stop being corny man." Henry said as he lit a cigarette.

Patrick sent him a glare but Henry ignored his burning stare. I looked at the lake and saw the sun hitting against the water causing it to glisten. I turned around and ran towards the filed of various flowers. I ran through the tall green grass, I smelled the fresh scent of the flowers. Various smells hit my nose, lavender, gasmine, dandelions, and so much more. I layed down in the field, I knew I wasn't far due to the fact that I could hear Belch and Patrick arguing over something. Probably something dumb.

The sound of footsteps walking on the grass were heard as I layed down. I played with the grass in my hands and closed my eyes. Embracing the warm sun kissing my skin lightly. I heard someone stop infront of me. I already knew who it was due to the faint smell of burnt cigarettes and booze. Henry.

I heard him lay down beside me, he didn't utter a word. I kept my eyes closed, the sound of our breathing and the nature around us put me at ease. I felt his slender hand brush through my hair and rub against my scalp softly. I let out a sigh in satisfaction.

"You're so beautiful." Henry whispered.

I opened my eyes to see Henry looking down at me. His dirty blonde hair looked golden under the sun's light. A light shade of red was displayed on his cheeks. I could tell that he was nervous, he was biting his lip softly. Causing the flesh to turn red.

I stared into his blue eyes, I would be lying if I said that his eyes weren't captivating. He sighed softly.

"I'm sorry for what I've done." Henry spoke softly.

I sat up and stared at him with curiosity. I raised my eyebrow.

"Show me then." I spoke monotone.

"I-I will." Henry stuttered.

I rolled my eyes and got up, I didn't want to hear his pitiful lies. As soon as I got up Henry grasped onto my wrist lightly preventing me from walking away.

"I will Y/n, I love you.." Henry kissed my hand softly.

The action caused me to shiver.

"I want to change." He looked up at me.

I nodded hesitantly. He grinned at me showing me his pearly white teeth. He got up and wiped his legs due to the grass.

"Let's go check up on the guys." Henry smiled at me softly.

He took ahold of my hands and walked us through the field of flowers. We spotted the guys, they were sitting on the grass with a blanket underneath them.

"About time. We're starving." Belch spoke.

He took out the food from the basket which consisted of fruit and sandwiches. Belch handed me my sandwich and smiled at me. I blushed causing him to chuckle. As I ate my food Henry wrapped him arm around my waist. I didn't mind it, his arm wasn't too high or low. I ate my food silently and watched the beautiful lake.

I glanced at the guys and smiled at the sight of them. I would be lying if I said my heart didn't warm up when I saw them. Yes, they had done some bad shit. But they are sweet, I've never been shown affection. I feel protected by them, which is something I'm not accustomed to. I felt happy. I smiled softly. Henry pecked my cheek and took a bite of his sandwich.

"We should start going guys, it's getting late." Patrick spoke.

"Yeah we should." Belch chirped.

All of us nodded in agreement and packed all of our belongings. As we drove back home I passed out to the sound of the radio playing "Hey Lover" by Daughter of Eve.