•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹°•

♡♤ ♤♡

"𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘

"𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘."
-𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖔
.
.
.

Henry's POV:

I watched her sleep on the bed peacefully, she looked pretty. No, not pretty, beautiful..God, not even words can describe her. Her hair was a bit messy and her mouth was opened slightly. She was drooling a bit but I chuckled, she looked so cute. I caressed her cheek admiring her angelic like features. She was so soft. If only I could feel all of her. The guys and I have been waiting for this moment, to have her. We waited for the time to be just right. We saved up enough money to get a house outside of town. We saved a room for her and put all of her favorite things in it. We had to kill her dad though, we saw how he was treating our precious angel. He hit her and abused her in ways a father should never treat their daughter. He hurt what was ours, and he needed to pay for it. So we killed him...slowly.

I can still remember his screams as we beat him to death. Music to my ears...I'll tell you that.

But when Y/n had tears in her eyes after seeing her dead dad...I almost came in my pants. Her big doe eyes full of tears put me on edge. God, I'll always remember that heavenly sight. Y/n began to stir in her sleep, I got out of the room knowing that if she saw me she'd freak out and probably pass out while at it. I exited the room to hear Belch and Patrick arguing over pancakes. I groaned having to now listen to these dumbasses.

Y/N POV:

I woke up to pain enduring all throughout my body. My back ached, feeling as though 1,000 pounds was laid on top of it.

The sound of the wind breezing outside made me calm, it even put me at ease. But that was short lived, due to memories of yesterday flooding back into my mind. Causing salty, warm tears to stream down my face. They killed my dad. My father was a dick, I'll tell you that. He abused me both verbally and physically, he was responsible for many things that were wrong with me, but I still loved him. I knew that I was in a fucked up situation, I didn't know what they're intentions where. But fuck, guessing as to what they were sure does make me want to shit my pants. Rape, murder, both? Fuck, who knows.

I looked around the room to notice that this wasn't my room. The walls were my favorite color, stuffed animals doctored my bed, and posters of my favorite bands were hung up. I'm curious as to how they know all this. But I'm pretty sure that if my question were to be answered I'd be startled by the response given to me. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that the Bowers gang are my stalkers. I'm curious as to how I chose me, it's not as though I'm unique. I'm just you're average suicidal chick who's too much of a pussy to take her own life. How super!

I snapped out of my thoughts and look around the rooms, trying to find a way to escape. Turning my head I see a window, my eyes shot wide open with hope but then it was shat on when I noticed it was all boarded up. Seriously? How am I supposed to escape this hell hole? I snapped my neck towards my door. I heard both yelling and screaming from a short distance. The sound of plates breaking into tiny pieces made me jump a bit. What the hell was going on...I walked towards the door of the bedroom and peeked my head outside. I tip toed behind a wall, trying to see what was going on. But the scene that was before me made me confused.

"For the love of God Patrick, that's not how you fucking cook a pancake. You literally burned the pancakes and turned them into a Frisbee!!" Belch had a vein popping at the side of his head.

God...he looks mad.

"Then you cook it you fat ass!" Patrick threw a plate at Belch causing Belch to grab onto him and put him in a choke hold.

"LET GO OF ME" Patrick let out a girly scream, he tried getting out of Belch's hold but Belch was simply stronger. Making Patrick's attempt an automatic failure.

I stood thereconfused, are kidnappers supposed to act like this? I was about to turn around and walk into the room I was in until I heard someone call my name.

"I see you angel, come sit with us." Henry's voice called me causing me to freeze.

I shook my head no and continued to walk. Hoping nothing more would happen.

"Y/n get over here now." I could tell that Henry wasn't asking me, he was telling me.

Sighing, I slowly walked over to the table that was in the middle of the kitchen. I sat down, everyone's eyes were on me and I began to feel nervous. I was sweating bullets. The fuck are they look at? My zits? My tits? Like what the fuck is their problem. Belch walked over to me with a plate of food in his hand and a cup of milk in the other. I eyed it suspiciously.

"Here you go baby." Belch placed the food infront of me and gave me a smile.
"I made it just for you."

Belch sat down and looked at me.. Whats up with these pet names??? I stared at the food that sat in front of me and didn't move a muscle. Looking at the plate I saw two pancakes with whipp cream and sprinkles on it. The smell was heavenly. If I were to be in a different situation I'd definitely fuck this up in seconds. It's my favorite, but the fact that they knew that made my lose my appetite.

"Aren't you going to eat Y/n?" Victor looked at me, he raised his eyebrows.

I picked up both the fork and knife slowly, I began to cut into it. But a sense of anger suddenly hit me. I threw the knife, fork, and plate of food towards the guys. They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"I AM NOT GOING TO BE HELD CAPTIVE HERE. YOU KILLED MY DAD, THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT. AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO EAT BREAKFAST WITH YOU?!?"
I spoke with venom in my voice. I was shaking, my throat felt horse, and my head felt heavy.

I looked at the guys to see that they're eyes had darken, Belch clenched his jaw, Henry had his knuckles in fists, Victor looked at me as though he was about to kill me, and Patrick had his arms crossed while looking at me. Giving me a disapproving look. I tried to get out of the kitchen by running but I felt someone grab on my ankles causing me to fall on my tits. Fuck, my poor boobs. I was picked up and I began to fight off whoever was holding me. Henry held onto me and placed me on the table. He was in-between my legs, he held onto my shoulders causing me to freeze. His eyes were dark and it felt as though he was staring into my soul. He gripped onto my neck making me whimper. He got closer to my face, I felt his breath fan my face. I blushed seeing how close he was to me.

"You are never going to talk to me, us like that you got it?" Henry's voice was threatening.

I guess Henry didn't like my silence because he held onto my throat a little tighter. Causing the ability to breathe a little more difficult.

"Y-yes." My voice was quiet, I felt like rolling up in a ball and crying.

"Louder Y/n."

"Yes." I felt tears streaming down my face uncontrollably.

I stared into Henry's eyes to see them lighten up a bit, but there was more to it. Why does this make him happy? Does he enjoy to see me cry? Sick fuck. Henry tried to kiss my cheek but I pushed him and got off the table. I ran to the room I was in earlier and locked the door. Running to the bed, I jumped in it. I took ahold of a pillow and cuddled into it, shedding my tears onto it until my eyes were unable to produce anymore tears.