°•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25•°

Y/N POV:

The felt the warmth of the bed underneath me, I winced thinking about the events of past night. Seeing Patrick inflict pain upon himself is a memory I won't cherish. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, I looked beside me to see Patrick sitting down on a chair a couple of feet away from my bed.

He was asleep, he was hunched back and his had hung low. His facial features were soft, he looked innocent. He didn't look like a psychopath. His long eyelashes lightly hit his cheeks. My eyes traveled down to his wrists. I could see them bandaged up but they had little droplets of blood.

I had the urge to use the bathroom so I got up slowly to avoid Patrick from waking up. But that didn't work becasue once my foot hit the wooden floor it let out a soft creeking sound. Patrick groaned softly and opened his eyes. My breath got stuck in my throat once I saw his greenish-gray eyes. He had beautiful eyes, the waves of the green complemented the tad bit of grey in them.

"I see that you're awake." His voice was deep. Morning voice I guess.

He let out a yawn and looked at me. His eyes examined me.

"You look beautiful, even when you sleep." Patrick spoke softly.

My cheeks began to get hot, he chuckled at my reaction. I glanced at his wrists.

"Are you okay?" I sat up and stretched.

Patrick shrugged.

"I've been through worse." Patrick said carelessly.

Patrick got up from the chair, he threw some clothes at me. I gave him a confused look.

"Get dressed, we're going out." Patrick left the room.

I wondered where we were going, I wasn't complaining though...I rarely go out now.

I changed into the clothes that Patrick had given me. He gave me a summer dress. It was my f/c (favorite color) and the length of it wasn't too short or long. It had beautiful designs in it, it was a nice dress overall. I brushed my hair and got ready.

I left my room but tool deep breaths before opening the door. I head talking in the living room, I hesitantly walked to the living room. Once I entered the living room it grew silent. All the guy's eyes were focused on me, they were looking at me head to toe.

"You look beautiful baby." Belch chirped.

He gave me his pearly white smile, anyone could melt at the sight of it. Henry had his arms crossed, once him and I made eye contact he looked the other way. I could see a blush forming on his face. I giggled at the sight.

"You ready to go princess?" Patrick asked.

I nodded softly, he gave me a light smile and took ahold of my hand. He picked up a brown leather bag and exited the house. The wind lightly hit against my skin causing an array of goosebumps to form on my skin. It was breathing in fresh air.

We went into the car, Belch and Henry were in the front while Victor and Patrick were in the back. I wasn't sure where to sit, but I knew what Patrick was going to do.

"Where do I sit?" I asked hesitantly.

"Daddy's lap princess." Patrick pointed to his lap, smirking at me.

I shot Patrick a face of disgust, crossing my arms.

"No." I said blankly.

"No?" Patrick asked daringly.

"I'm not sitting on your lap." I said confidently.

"Don't be so difficult just sit on my lap." Patrick whined, he took ahold of my wrist but I yanked it away from him.

He gave me a annoyed expression.

"Fine drama queen." Patrick rolled his eyes.

"Then where's she going to sit? Victor chimed in.

"A seat." Patrick said blandly.

"We won't fit." Victor said confused.

"Yes we will." Patrick spoke calmly.

What Patrick did next made me let out fits of laughter. He walked over to Victor and sat on his lap, causing Victor to let out a scream.

"GET OFF ME YOU ASS!!" Victor tried getting up, in attempts to push Patrick off, but it was to no avail.

Belch and Henry turned around, giving them weird looks. I laughed and got inside the car. Muffling my laughter and I saw the two next to me.

I glanced beside me to see Victor with a pissed off facial expression.

"Don't be so mad Vicky." Patric smirked.

Victor let out a groan and gave me a look saying, "Help." I let out a giggle and looked out the window.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise." Henry said calmly.

I looked out the window and wondered where we were going.
.
.
♡°•~Hello guys! I am so sorry for not uploading in awhile. I've just been busy lately but I promise to upload when I can. Thank you for reading so far•°♡