•°𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11°•

♡♤ ♤♡

"𝔚𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰

"𝔚𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰."
-𝔘𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

Fear swirled in ny stomach causing me to feel dizzy. Henry looked down at me with a wide grin. I shivered looking at the disturbing sight. I wanted to beat his ass, he kissed me without my consent. Hell, I'm being held here without my consent.

"P-please let me go." I sobbed, I felt weak.

But the worse part is that even with tears running down my face, I could see amusement in all the guys faces. All eyes were on me and I felt as though this was all just entertainment. It's sickening.

"We aren't even done Y/n." Henry's voice boomed throughout the room.

"What you did was unacceptable, we take care of you, I feed you, love you...and you try to run away?" Henry clicked his tounge.

"We won't be having any of that." Henry gave me a psychotic smile.

I turned my head to see Belch, Patrick, and Victor to the side of the bed. Observing me. I suddenly felt Henry look down at my exposed chest, he licked his lips and chuckled. Henry got onto the bed and straddled me, I squirmed not liking the position we were in.. Henry then started to caress my sides causing me to jump up.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Henry took ahold of my throat and gripped it softly making me silent. He gave me a glare and basically saying "I dare you to yell at me again."

I gulped and closed my eyes. Henry started to move his hands higher. My breath hitched when I felt his hands touch my covered up breasts due to Henry ripping my shirt open. Henry chuckled when he saw me squirm. I opened my eyes and looked down at Patrick, his eyes held lust.

But what Henry did that made me panic was when he ripped off my whole entire shirt leaving me exposed in just my bra. Glancing to the guys beside me I saw that they're eyes had darken and were full of lust. They were practically drooling. I saw Henry reach into his pocket and take out his switch blade. It opened with a sharp snap making me flinch. Henry looked into my eyes and had gave me a hard look.

"A-are you going to u-use that on m-me?" My voice was shaky. My stomach felt as though it was making flips.

"You need to learn who you belong to." Henry's voice was dark, it didn't even sound like him.

Henry lowered down the switch blade and placed the cold blade on my hot skin causing it to burn a bit. I flinched due to the contact, my heart was beating so fast to the point to where it hurt. He pressed the blade harder on my skin and started to move it. I let out a sob, every gentle swift he took it felt as though it was being burnt. I could feel blood dripping down my side.

"P-please stop im s-sorry." I let out a sob.

I looked up to Henry to see him smirking down at me. This sick fuck, all of them enjoyed seeing me in pain. The cutting finally stopped and I let out a sigh. I was panting, my body hurt all over. Henry got off me and untied me, I immediately go away from him. Hot tears were streaming down my face. I felt so weak and pathetic. I immediately got off the bed and ran out of Henry's room. I heard all the boys yell but I didn't care. I ran down the hallway to the room that I was staying in and slammed it shut.

I locked the door, I wakked to the mirror that was in the room and saw the side that Henry had cut. Fresh blood was on my side and the cut that Henry had given me said 'Bowers Gang'. I felt like throwing up, my head had a bad headache, and nothing seemed real.

I slowly walked to my bed defeated and collapsed. I couldn't stop crying, I curled up inba ball hoping the world would swallow me whole.