Chapter 11: Happy Valentine's

Well, since today is Valentine's day, i will write a short chapter about Valentine day. Enjoy~

"Hey pinky, what's that?" Kisame asks a happy looking sakura who walked in the base with konan. "Sharky nii-san, there's chocolates in there." Tobi suddenly appears in front of sakura, almost knocking kisame over. "Saku-chan, did tobi just heard the word chocolates?" Sakura nods and hands him the bag. "Watch it lollipop man." Kisame says angrily.

"What's going on?" Sasori enters the scene. "Chocolates nii-san." "CHOCOLATE UN?!?" Everyone looks out at them from their room. "Chocolates huh, must have cost a lot..." "i want chocolates." Sakura turns to where tobi originally stood and notice that he had disappeared, leaving the bag behind. 'I wonder where did he went to...' she picks up the bag and notices the weight difference from before she passed the bag to a certain someone to now. "Er... guys?" They look at her and nod. "Big problem here.... there's only one left." awkward silence.... "LISTEN UP!!! YOU FREAKING F*CKTARDS. I AM GONNA WIN THIS CHOCOLATE FOR JASHIN-SAMA!!" 'Er...guys?'

~meanwhile~

"Pein?" Konan push open the office door to reveal pein surrounded by mountains and mountains of paperwork. "Yes konan?" Pein silently thank god that it is not one of the members and look up to a blushing konan. Seriously, it's not like you get to see the often stoic konan blush. "P-pein." and hell, she's stuttering. "F-for y-you." She pushes the box of chocolate to pein and runs out of the office. Pein sits there in daze and smiles to himself. "Guess i will thank her and give her a box of chocolate on white day."

~back to the others~

Sakura sits on the couch munching on some popcorn. She gave up talking to them because everyone's voice simply overpower her when she opened her mouth to speak. 'Honestly, no wonder mom keep on saying that girls mature more earlier than guys. Aw, i am beat, guess i will go to bed now.' Sakura says goodnight to no one in particular and disappear into her room.

~to the main culprit of chocolate stealing~

Tobi happily munch on the chocolates. "Aw, i kind of feel sorry for senpai. Not! Well, at least i left one piece for them. They should be grateful. Yum!" (Evil tobi strikes! Tobi is a bad boy)

End~ hope you enjoyed. Till the next time~