Chapter 25: epilogue

Guys, last chapter dy. So, stay with me till the very end of this chapter,kay? I don't own naruto.

Years later...

'Damn, finally, a rest after long hours of running...' a boy with pink hair chews on a piece of dango and sighs. He has been running away from anbus since he stole a top secret document from the village he came from, konohagakure. As a prodigy, he escapes successfully all the time. 'I wonder why it never rains here...'

As if having a same thought, he heard someone from the table opposite him shouting. "Why the f*cking hell is this place called amegakure if it never rains? F*ck!" He glances at a girl around her age with silver hair. 'Silver? Weird...like a grandmother...'

"Shut up hidan." Another girl with an alto voice glares at the silver-haired girl. "Don't call me that f*cking name kakuzu, i hate my f*cking name! I am a girl, and why the hell am i stuck with a f*cking guy's name. I f*cking bet in jashin-sama's name that my parent are f*cking stupid for not able to f*cking give me a nice name!" Hidan crosses her hands together, ignoring the glare kakuzu shots her.

He frowns at the two girls' conversation. 'I can't help but agree with that girl... hidan, was it?' In case you are wondering what the hell is this guy's name, it's sakura. Weird right? No wonder he agrees with hidan.

"In case you have been too stupid to notice un , hidan, all of the girls here have guys' names un, except for konan of course, he's a guys un, he got a girl's name un. And i envy him " A blondie twirls the dango stick in the air. "Shut it, deidara." The only guy at the table glares at her.

"Yeah deidara, shut up. Boss, another bottle of sake!" A girl who looks weirdly identical to a shark shouts. 'Seriously? Who drinks sake when eating dango? This girl's insane!' Sakura frowns again. "Shut up kisame un, you're annoying. Sasori un, can't you defend me for once un?" Deidara glares at the redhead beside of her that merely answers without sparing her a glance.

"No deidara, we're eternal rivals, so i can't stand up for you." Sasori continues to munch on her dango stick. "Ow, sasori-senpai, you shouldn't be so mean to deidara-senpai. Deidara-senpai! Tobi will help to defend you next time because tobi's a good girl!" Deidara's lip twitches in annoyance. "No thank you, tobi..."

Sakura's jaw almost hit the floor. 'Holy, did that girl just talked in a third-person way? That's unusual! And why is she wearing a mask? Wait, is that a talking plant? Seriously, i have been stuck in konoha for too long that i am so awe in seeing things, oops, people that are unique. Damn konoha...'

"Black zetsu, dangos sure are sweet, arent they? Nah, i hate dangos, hmph!" "Don't worry, zetsu-senpai, tobi thinks that dangos are delicious, even itachi-senpai thinks so too!"

'Itachi?' That name struck sakura. Even though itachi is a girl, itachi has always been the person he looks up to since young. She and him came from the same village, and she always like to listen to people around him gossiping about how itachi has the sharingan when his family aren't from the uchiha clan. 'Just like me... i wonder how i got the rinnegan, byakugan and sharingan, 3-in-1. Weird.' Well, nobody knows about her having them though.

The raven-haired beauty that has been sitting at the corner beside another redhead who is not sasori nods in agreement. "I hate to admit it, but i will just have to agree with you this time, tobi."

Sakura could have swore she saw crimson red through that hole on the mask. "Another sharingan? It can't be...' sakura looks at the occupants at the table once more. "And a rinnegan user!' He almost gasp. 'How...?'

He glances at the redhead rinnegan user who at the same time glance at him. They stare at each other for a few second and she smiles at him. The girl with orange colour hair beside the rinnegan user notices and asks "what are you looking at, nagato?" The orange-haired girl looks over at him and within seconds, every occupants at that table looks over and sakura feels himself looking down in embarrassment.

"Hey!" 'Who's calling me?' Sakura looks up at the orange-haired girl who is waving at him. "Wanna join us? Any friend of nagato is mine." The girl flashes a beautiful smile at him and unknowingly, sakura stood up and joined them.

"What's your name? Mine's yahiko." The cheerful girl offers her hand for him to shake. "Sakura.." he shakes yahiko's outstretched hand. "Great un, another guy with a girl name un, but it suits her though. The name's deidara." Sakura shakes her hand too. "I know, deidara-san." She looks at him at confusion and he begins explaining about how he heard hidan shouting about amegakure not raining until how nagato smiled at him.

"So, you're from konoha too?" Itachi glances at sakura's forehead protector. "Yeah, itachi-san, i always look up to you as a role model." Itachi chuckle at him and shakes his hand.

"So sakura, you're a rogue ninja too?" Nagato notices the slash across the konohagakure symbol. "Yeah, stole some top secret scroll, and now on the run." Sakura waves his hand lazily. The others look at each other.

"Hey, wanna join our big family?" Yahiko gives him a genuine smile. "You mean it?" Sakura's face lit up with joy. "Yeah, and by the way, i and konan play the parent role to keep them under control. How old are you?" "13. I guess that makes me the youngest huh?"

"Yeah, otouto." Her nii-san smiles at her and she smiles back at them. "Nii-san, otou-san, okaa-san." Yahiko ruffles his hair. "Lets get going kids, back to our hideout." All of them walk out of the shop. "By the way, what's our family called? Any special name?" Sakura looks up at konan who smirks and throws something at him.

"The Akatsuki." All of them fastens their cloaks and walk towards their home.

End of the last chapter. So, how do you guys feel about the whole story? Was it boring? It's farewell now, guys...hope you enjoyed!