Chapter 8: my family background

I don't own naruto, enjoy?

Sakura's p.o.v.

I and hidan nii walk in through the 'door' (er, you know, that rock thingy?) after another sparring session. Actually, i am proud to say that i beat him in every sparring session with my super useful kekkei genkai since i turned 11 on March.

"Back already un?" Deidara nii is moulding something with his clay when we walk in. "Saku, leader-sama asked for you the moment you came back from sparring." I didn't get to reply his answer when sasori nii just ignore deidara nii, earning a glare. "Sasori no danna what's your problem? I was asking saku a question you know?" Sasori nii just raise his eyebrow. "I think that the question you asked is somehow worthless of leader-sama and saku's time." "DANNA!!!!"

Hidan nii pushes me slightly towards the direction of dad's office and begin swinging his scythe while yelling "SHUT THE F*CK UP!" towards the artistic nii-san duo who went on defensive mode.

I roll my eyes while muttering "gosh, those f*cktards" and make a mental note to myself to not take up all the bad cussing habits my nii-san has. "Dad? Mom? I'm coming in." I push open the door and reveal my exhausted father who is buried among those piles of paperworks. "Hey saku." Even the usually energetic mom looks so tired. Maybe i should try to help them with some of the paperworks. I don't want the both of them falling sick at the same time. Who's going to keep those nii-san under control? I could, but i don't want to, it will be too tiring.

"So, what's up?" 'Oops...' dad glance at me with amusement. I really spent too much time with hidan nii. He motion for me to take the seat across of his.

"Sakura, i called you to tell you about your background. Zetsu managed to sneak into konoha to get this file that contains the answer to your background." He waves the file in his hand. "Does this means that i am from konoha? The same as that kyuubi kid?" The both of them nod. "But how?"

"Kakuzu and hidan managed to catch a glimpse of the forehead protector that your birth parents were wearing before they fled from the scene." He flips open the file as konan tries to sneak a glance.

"Now, let's start. Firstly sakura, you are the odd one in your clan, the haruno clan, which i will choose the word unique. No one in this clan of yours ever posses the sharingan, byakugan and rinnegan at the same time. It states here that one of your clan's member married an uchiha, another a hyuuga. But nothing about the origin about this rinnegan."

"Ok... the odd one huh?" "The unique one, sakura, not the odd one." "You heard your father saku." Mom smiles to me.

"But won't konoha knows that this file is stolen?" I raise an eyebrow. "Well, according to zetsu, he said that this file is placed in what he called the 'no-longer-important-file-section'. It states here that your parents, who are the last survivors of the haruno clan were killed in a mission one year ago, and your presence is not even stated in this file." 'Ok....the no-longer-important-file-section huh? I wonder which zetsu thought of a name like this...'

"Nothing more." Dad closes the thin file and rolls his eyes. 'Nothing else? I know the file's thin but i didn't expect it to be this short.' "This short pein? Seriously?" Mom shrieks in suprise. "Seriously konan, what do you expect? Coming from a file this thin." He holds the file and raise an eyebrow at the file.

"Yeah right. Saku dear, inform the others that we won't be joining you guys for dinner tonight. I don't think we will be able to finish all of this paperworks. We don't want tobi to barge in and talk about unicorns non-stop." She grunts in annoyance. 'Tobi nii, speaking about unicorns? Hell, i don't want that to happen too!' I am not sure, but he seems to be obsess with flying unicorns nowadays. I nod my head and walk out. Welcoming the sound of my loud nii-san. Well not all of them are loud, but those who are are real loud. No kidding.

"What's going on now?" I see kisame nii and deidara nii running after a happy tobi nii who is holding a bag. "Saku un! Tobi stole my bag of clay!" What now?

"Apparently, tobi here wants to create a firework with deidara's clay." Itachi nii puts down his book and rubs his temple. A firework? "Tobi nii, why a firework?" I turn my head slightly to look at the said person who is using me as a shield from deidara nii and kisame nii.

"Because tobi likes how it goes BOOM! Tobi is gonna make a firework so large that it goes KA BOOM!" He talks animately as he walks out from his hiding spot (my back). I sweat dropped. 'Seriously? There's enough noise already! Now a firework which sound equals to all of akatsuki members' shouting noise add together?' "Saku-chan will support tobi right? Cause saku-chan likes tobi the best and tobi is a good boy!" I sweat dropped again. "Yeah, tobi nii, anything...." i head back to my room and wait for dinner time.

It was at midnight when a large explosion is heard. 'An attack?! At this unheavenly time?!!' I jump up and dash out of the base. I see some of my nii-san who is already outside, they looks somehow, a little frozen. "What happened sasori nii?" I ask the nii-san closest to me. The red head just stare at me in awe with his mouth wide open and points at the sky.

I look up to the sky and froze in place. 'Just what the hell is going on here?!?'' Colourful fireworks explode in the sky, forming the word 'AKATSUKI'. 'Damn, must be tobi nii.' I look around for the said person.

Said person is currently on the ground, yelping in pain as the other members cuss at him (well, mostly hidan) and bash him. Said person still yelling how he is a good boy even when he made a risk of getting the location of the base discovered. Heck, even dad is shinra tensei-ing him.

"Imagine having to move the base because of tobi." Mom say next to me as she shakes her head. We just enjoy the remaining firework while the males beat the crap out of tobi nii.

'I hope that we will always stay like this, shouting, cussing, anything! I would do anything to let us remain like this. Just like a real family.'

End of another chapter~ till the next time~