Chapter 3: I am a b*tch

Guys, i know the title sounds wrong, but this is just a random idea that i got when i woke up, so...i hope you enjoy! Remember, i don't own naruto and warning for bad grammar.

It took konan a few days to make sakura open up to all of her nii-sans. It may not seems like it, but sakura is actually quite shy(well, in this story). Konan's been working so hard, reassuring that her zetsu nii won't eat her, her kisame nii won't bite her, her tobi nii is sane, her deidara nii won't bomb her up, her sasori nii won't turn her into a puppet, her hidan nii won't sacrifice her to jashin, her itachi nii won't stare at her with his sharingan, and that she will be fine if she don't steal kakuzu nii's money.

Konan kept on repeating the same thing to sakura and it was tiring. So when sakura finally open up and get along with her nii-sans, konan can finally rest.

"Like, finally~"Konan slumps down into the chair opposite of pein and groans. "Pein, i hate to admit it, but being a parent is tiring...." with that, she groans again. "And i am glad that the first one sakura opens up to is you. Because you areusually the one that nobody dares to approach. In another word, you are just scary for any human beings on earth."

Pein's eyebrow twitches slightly at konan's remark about him, but decides to not say anything.(you got to keep your cool pein)

"Mommy? Daddy?" Sakura peeks inside the office. Pein indicates sakura to come over, and be quiet because her mother is sleeping.

"Sakura, you got to spend today by yourself, because your mommy is really tired, can you do it?" Sakura nods her head. Pein smiles at her and ruffles her hair. "If you need anything, come find me in here alright?"

With that, sakura went off wandering in the base, seeing what her nii-sans would probably be doing now.

She come across a lab and peeks inside.  Her red head nii-san is in there, doing something. She wanted to ask if there is anything she could with, when she saw the syringes on the table. She freaks out on the spot and run away.

Sasori who was experimenting on a new poison, definitely felt sakura at the door of his lab. But he couldn't turn away from his poison that he is experimenting on. 'Sorry sakura, greetings would have to wait.'he thought. When suddenly he heard a small gasp and he don't feel sakura's chakra by his door anymore. 'She is running away, from what? Guess i will ask her later' sasori shrugs and continues on.

Sakura comes across tobi's room next and shakes her head. No, she will not go in there without her mother. Then she runs away.

"TOBI WANTS TO PLAY WITH SAKURA-chan?" By, the time tobi opens his door, sakura is already gone. Tobi cries some anime tears and closes his door.

Sakura is now sitting on the couch with her kakuzu nii who is counting money in the living room. 'According to daddy, most of my nii-san aren't here. They have missions to accomplish.' Sakura glances at kakuzu nii who told her to better not barge into hidan's room because he is performing a ritual.

"Ah, i am tired..." said person walks into the living room. Sakura brighten up when he saw her there. Taking advantage of the absence of konan, hidan begins to curse.

"Hey you little b*tch! Morning!" Hidan raises up his hand to greet her. "Man, what a sh*tty day today is..."

Hidan looks at sakura, who is looking at him curiously. "Whatcha looking at, b*tch?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Hidan nii, what is a b*tch?" Hidan sweat dropped, even kakuzu stopped counting his money. 'He is so dead~' kakuzu snickered at his teammate.

"Look here, a b*tch is a....is a...." hidan panics on the spot. Damn, i am so dead. Wait, i am immortal! "Look here, a bitch is a....GIRL!!! Like you!"

"Okayyy...." honestly, little sakura didn't trust what hidan said. So, she decides to ask her parents. "See you later! Kakuzu nii, hidan nii!" She runs toward her father's office.

"SH*T! I AM SO DEAD!"

"You do know that the word doesn't mean a girl right? It means a woman, an unpleasant one too." Kakuzu went back to counting his money. "Ok, where did i stop just now?"

Pein's ears perk up at the sound of hidan screaming, but he can't hear what is hidan screaming about. "What is hidan doing? Causing a ruckus?" Konan looks at the door.

The next moment, the door opens and sakura greets her parents. "What happened out there, sakura?" Sakura looks up to her father, remembering why she came here.

"Oh, daddy, hidan nii called me a b*tch-" "he what?!" "But i wasn't sure about what does it means.... daddy, mommy, what is a b*tch?" Sakura looks up innocently at her mother who is shaking furiously and her father who has his eyes widen.

"Daddy, mommy, what's wro-"

"HIDAN!!!! YOU BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF!!!!" Sakura watches as her parents rushes out of the room, leaving her alone.

"Wait! Daddy, mommy! I still don't know what is a b*tch!" Sakura follows after them.

Till the next time~