Chapter 13: S-Class Mission

Hey guys, as i don't have any idea for their daily life anymore, i am just going to skip to the day pein fulfill his promise of giving sakura her first s-class mission. Hope you enjoy~ I don't own naruto.

"Saku, your father's looking for you." Halfway through sakura and itachi daily spar, konan appears beside the training ground to call sakura. "Coming."

"I will be at my room if you need me. Good luck." Itachi left sakura outside of the office and wish her luck. Leader wouldn't cut our spar midway if it isn't important matter.

Pein only looks up when sakura is right in front of him. "Dad?" "Saku, remember the promise i made on your birthday? About the s-class mission? I will be giving you your first s-class mission. It's going to be a tough one." Sakura ignores his last comment about the toughness of this mission and squeal in joy. Pein can only shake his head as he recalls all those times when sakura kept on bugging him for the promised mission.

"What's the mission about?" "The mission requires you to go to konoha. We have spies everywhere, but not in konoha." Sakura tilts her head in confusion. "Why not?" "Because of the tight security in konoha. Any spies send there would be found out almost easily. I entrust you this mission sakura, because of your capability and they won't suspect a mere child, a kunoichi, as a spy. So, my daughter, will you accept this mission?" Sakura nods her head without hesitation. "Certainly i will accept this mission, as akatsuki's unknown member. I would gladly sacrifice anything for my family." Pein lets out a small smile. He believes his daughter would destroy anything, for the sake of akatsuki.

"However sakura, there are some 'rules' to this mission. Firstly, you need to act as a weak and normal girl." Sakura opens her mouth to protest but is stopped by pein. "Sakura, you would draw suspicion to you if you reveal how strong you really are." "Alright alright. What's next?"

"Secondly, you are to say that your entire family was killed. Thirdly, stay away from people you deem as freak." 'Dad must be speaking about oro-freak and kabuto, although i doubt that he will come looking for me since he doesn't even know about my presence.'

"Sakura, you are not to tell your brothers about this mission. 'Who knows what ruckus they'll cause when they found out.' Pein sighs inwardly. "When will i be leaving?" "Tomorrow." Sakura stares awe struck at her father. "That soon?!" Pein glances at her lazily. "Fine fine fine, i get it." She places her hand on the doorknob. "Sakura.." She turns around to look at pein.

"Failure is not an option."

A short chapter. This one is quite boring to me. Hope you enjoyed. Till the next time~