Chapter 16: A reply from itachi

I don't own naruto. Enjoy?

Dear S,
In case you're wondering why am i refering you to 's', it's just a code name for safety precaution. Leader-sama wouldn't want your identity to be reveal in case this scroll got into the hand of others.
I and kisame were there when your team clashes with zabuza and haku. Kisame complimented your acting. I knew there was something wrong when kisame volunteered to write the mission report. It turns out that he twisted the story, which i didn't know, until leader-sama confronted me and asked about it. He written about how you single-handedly defeat the mist duo. If you're wondering what happens next, i guess you already know. He got punished.
Hope to hear from you soon.
P.s. there's no need to put up the act of crying for sasuke after he got pierced by the senbons, he will survive.

Love,
Tachi
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura laughs as she imagines what's probably happening at the base right now. 'Kisame nii is probably in zombie mode now, demanding for his collection of sake. Man, i miss them.' She hides the scroll and prepares to go to the bridge. 'Sigh, another day of waiting for kakashi, fan girling over emo duck butt and listening to naruto's "dattebayo" '

Meanwhile, at the akatsuki base....

"Ssaakkeee... mmyyy saakkeee ..." zombie kisame strodes past the other members that are sitting in the living room. "Danna, are you sure he's not gonna attack us un?" Deidara looks at kisame passing by cautiously. "How do i know? He's like a girl on period now. What? He bit you yesterday?" Sasori raises his eyebrow. "Nah, tobi's the victim. He's now refusing to leave his room in fear of being attack once more."

"Oi, itachi. What are we gonna f*cking do now." Hidan glares at the stoic uchiha that is reading his book. "Just ignore him, hidan." "Just f*cking ignore him?!? He almost f*cking bit me the day before. He f*cking barged into my f*cking room. HE F*CKING DISTURBED MY F*CKING SLEEP! FOR JASHIN-SAMA'S SAKE!" itachi rubs his temple and sighs. Sometimes, he really wishes sakura is here to shut hidan up. "I suggest you lock your door." "Lock?!! Like f*cking asshole kakuzu will let me waste some money on a f*cking lock!" Kakuzu simply huffs at hidan's statement and ask him to use his own money to buy a lock.

"Noo! Kisame! Don't pluck it! No! You're gonna pay!" Everyone in the living room stare at the direction of the garden. "Ok, i am not gonna care about what the hell happened there un." Deidara closes his eyes and folds his arms in front of his chest.

"Kisame senpai." Everyone stares back at that direction. "Tobi?!? What does he think he is doing? Confronting kisame? Hasn't he been bit enough?" Kakuzu hisses as all of the members peek at them.

"Kisame senpai, kisame senpai needs to stop wreaking havoc around here. Tobi feels sad if kisame senpai keeps on biting people." Kisame turns to him and start to walk towards tobi. "What. Do. You. Want. Tobi." Tobi shoves the things he was holding in his hands to kisame before kisame could come any closer. "Uwah! Don't hurt tobi!"

"S-sake?" Kisame looks at the bottles in his arm before looking at tobi awestruck. "K-kisame senpai?" Tobi peeks through his hands that were covering his eyes. "TOBI! MY FREAKING GOD! I LOVE YOU, TOBI! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY MY BEST FRIEND!" Kisame hugs tobi before drinking the sake. "See you later, tobi!" "Huh? Bye, kisame senpai?"

"Wow, i hate to f*cking admit it, but f*cking tobi got the balls to go f*cking steal back a f*cking bottle from konan." Hidan grumbles under his breath. "Well, at least there won't be any biting attacks from kisame now." Sasori sighs in relieve. "Right, i am going back to my room un."

It was until later when konan notices a on cloud nine kisame hanging his hand on tobi's shoulder did she realise that something's wrong and she goes to check the sakes that she locked away. "TTOOOBBBIIIII!!!!!"

Well, in the end, tobi got punish too. (*sniff* *sniff*)

End of another chapter, probably the shortest one. Hope you enjoyed. Till the next time~