Chapter 17: The chunin exam

I don't own naruto, hope you guys will enjoy~

In the clearing, there's sakura taking care of her two unconscious teammates. Among the trees and bushes though, the akatsuki members are watching her.

"You know, we all miss sakura dearly, but we shouldn't have done this..." sasori rests his head on his hand. "Imagine if leader-sama and konan find out our whereabout."

"Says the one who is the most eager of us all un." Deidara ignores sasori's glare as he looks up at the tree.

"Don't tell me you're gonna chicken out now sasori." Kakuzu chuckles silently. "Of course not, kakuzu. We all know who's the most timid one here." Sasori shot tobi a glance. "Sasori senpai, why are you looking at me? Tobi done nothing wrong."

"Man, look at her f*cking taking care of those sh*theads. I f*cking want to exchange roles with them now." "Tobi too!" Tobi pouts in dismay, not like anyone can see though. "Oh shut up, someone's approaching." Zetsu informs them. Soon, three silhouettes make their appearance. "F*cking sound nin huh?" Hidan raises his eyebrow in annoyance.

"If it weren't for that guy with weird looking eyebrows hiding on the tree there. Saku-chan can just go full power mode. Too bad that leader-sama said that she must act as a weakling." Kisame lets out a laugh. They watch as lee comes to sakura's rescue later.

"Nice taijutsu skills that kid has got there, but sakura's better if she goes full power mode." Sasori smirks at thought of his little sister. "Of course un, i trained her un!" Deidara says smugly as the others start to laugh. "Really deidara? It's not your achievement alone." Kisame almost fall down from the tree he is currently in. "Anyway, back to sakura."

"Ah! Weird eyebrow guy pass out. Now who's gonna save saku-chan?" Tobi acts as the commentator. Kakuzu ignores him and glances at another 3 silhouette that's crouching at the bushes. "If they're not here, sakura gets to go full power mode, but.... i guess we won't be seeing our cherry blossom in dangerous mode today. He grunts in annoyance.

"OMG! OMG! SAKU-CHAN CUT HER HAIR OFF!!! TOBI WANNA CRY!!!" Tobi covers his face(mask) and squats down. "THE F*CK! I AM GONNA F*CKING KILL THOSE F*CKING SH*THEADS! MY SAKURA CUT HER LONG AND F*CKING BEAUTIFUL HAIR. DAMN IT!" Hidan starts to holler. One of the crouching silhouette begin to look around. "Calm down hidan, that kid probably heard your voice." Kakuzu says through gritted teeth. "Damn it un!" The akatsuki members all see red when sakura's long hair comes tumbling down. "Stupid sound nin. Grrr...." "I am seriously gonna let leader-sama have a piece of my mind for asking saku to put up the act no matter what circumstances." Sasori has to control himself to not run out there and beat those sound nin up.

"W-wait, look at itachi senpai's little brother." They look on as sasuke stands up and start to go on a rampage. "Die! Die! Die!" Hidan and kisame chant at the sight. Then comes the part where sakura has to hug sasuke to make him stop. "Damn un, don't cry saku-chan un. I am crying too un. W-wait! She's hugging itachi's brother un! Rawr!"

"Seriously, where did those tears of yours disappeared to." Sasori takes out all his annoyance on deidara. "Nah, i can't watch any longer, let's head back to the base. Konan's wrath is enough. Then there's itachi and leader-sama's wrath." Kisame growls as the others nod in agreement. "Teleportation jutsu."

When they arrive at the base, the three remaining members are already there, standing in front of them, demanding an answer from them. "Well, care to explain?" Pein's bass tone is heard throughout the silent base. "Leader-sama, we just went to the forest of death in konoha to see sakura taking the chunin exam, and you won't want to know what happened." Sasori replies on the other's behalf, seeing as they have no mood to talk right now.

Konan's shriek is later heard throughout the whole forest as the birds fly out from their nests in fear. "MY SAKURA WHAT?!?"

End of another chapter. Two updates in a single day~ Hope you enjoyed~ till the next time~