Chapter 12: Where's my fish?!?

Well, i am back, this chapter's main character will be... kisame! Anyway, i don't own naruto and the picture. Dedicating this chapter to swettyitzel-san. Enjoy~

Kisame is leisurely strolling in the joint outdoor garden of him and zetsu as he kinda "sponsored" for the fishes in the pond. "I wonder how my little fishies are doing? It's been days since i saw them." He puts some body parts (well, you guys somehow can guess what those fishes are right? And they aren't zetsus.) into the water and waited....and waited.... 'Wait, they fainted or something?' He pushes around some of the lily pads and waited..... 'well...this is strange...'

"Zetsu?" Zetsu appears behind him. "What, sharky?" "Why isn't my fishes responding to me? I don't see them anywhere." "Don't know, none of my business. Probably someone kidnapped them?" Kisame bolts up in surprise. "Kidnap?!? I gotta go find out who did that to my fishies!!" He runs out of the garden, leaving a dumbfounded zetsu. "Wait! It isn't you right?" Kisame pokes his head from the door. "No, obviously..." Kisame runs off again. "Okay..."

Kisame turns a sharp corner and bumps into someone so hard that something flew from that person's hand. "Hey, watch where you're going sharky." Kakuzu stands up and brushes the dust off his robe. "Hold it. What have you done to my fishes?!" "Fishes? Oh, those thongs that bites?" Kisame nods his head. "Who knows? Maybe deidara blasted them since they bit him yesterday? Whatever, i don't care. It's not like it can be sold for money." Kakuzu turns to look at kisame and finds himself looking at an empty space. ".... Where did i stopped counting?"

"Danna, my art i-" when deidara and sasori are debating on whose art is greater, kisame interrupts their conversation. "FREAKING DEIDARA!!!" they turn and look at a fuming kisame. "Why did you blast my fishes!" "Fishes un? Those aren't fishes! Fish don't bite un!" "Freak, they are fishes. They are piranhas! (Anyone guessed correctly?)" "Why would i go near them again un? They almost bit my hand off un!" "Seriously....? It's not you?" Deidara lets out a "hmph!"

"Then, is it you?" Kisame turns to sasori. "Why would i go near them? Let them bite me after they bit deidara?" "But you can use them to test your poisons?" "Seriously kisame, before i get to inject the poison into it. It will bite my hands off first. I am not stupid." Kisame frowns at the duo in front of them. 'If it isn't them, then who?' "Maybe you should ask itachi." Sasori says. "Thanks!" With that, kisame runs off to find itachi.

"Itachhiiii!!!" Itachi and sakura looks up from their book at kisame. "What now?" Itachi growls under his breath. "Itachimyfisheswentmissing.yousawthemanywhere?" "Kisame nii, catch your breath. What's wrong?" Kisame gulps a mouthful of air and speak: "Saku, my fishes went missing. Sasori said maybe itachi knows where it is, so here i am." Itachi gently rubs his temple. "What do you think i am kisame? A piranha tracker?" Kisame shakes his head. "So you two don't know where are they?" The duo shake their head. Kisame holds his head between his head and growls, a little too loudly, cause the next second, hidan's voice is heard. "YOU F*CKING SHARK, SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN HOLE UP, YOU F*CKTARD!" 'Right, there's hidan!' Kisame runs off to the next door. "Sakura, kindly help me to close the door. I will make sure the next time kisame steps through this door, he will remember to close it." "Ok!"

Hidan growls as his bedroom door is slam open by the fish lover. "What now f*cktard?" Kisame stands at the door and looks everywhere. "What do you f*cking think you are f*cking looking at?" "Your room" "....for what?" "For my fish!" "Why would i want your fishes, you f*cktard." Kisame shrugs. "It's not here, f*cktard. But i did saw f*cking konan walking towards the f*cking garden." Kisame rins off again. "WAIT! YOU COME BACK HERE AND F*CKING CLOSE THIS GODDAMN DOOR NOW!"

"Konan!" Kisame slams open the office door. Not caring to greet the leader. To him, his fishes are as important as his life. "What kisame?" The stoic konan and a annoyed pein greet him. "Hidan saw you going on your merry way towards the garden and now, my fishes disappeared. What have you done?" Konan sighs before answering. "I have no use for your...piranhas. i went to the garden to get some roses for (pein glares at her).....some rose tea." Kisame sighs. "So it's not you?" Konan nods her head. "It can't be leader-sama, right?"

Pein can only sigh in defeat as he rubs his temple. Great...just great. These stupid paperworks gave him enough headache, now, one of the immature member decides to question him about some missing piranhas? "Kisame..." kisame gulps his saliva. "You really want to have a taste of my shinra tensei, do you?" Pein looks up menacingly. "N-no. L-leader-sama, i will take my leave." Kisame runs toward the door and close it as he exits. (Well, at least he remember to close the door, or not we will get to see a shark gets shinra tensei-ed) "Now, let's see who's left..." kisame counts his members one by one as he leaves. (Anyone notices who's missing?)

~meanwhile~

Tobi (yeah, it's tobi!) squats next to a bucket full of piranhas with a stick in his hand. "Aw, i wonder when will kisame-senpai notices that it is me? Ouch! It almost bite me!"

Prankster tobi strikes un! (Deidara: Don't copy me un!) Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Till the next time~