Chapter 21: The child of kami-sama

Hey guys, i like the responses i have been receiving on the last two chapters, i am so glad you guys enjoyed it. I don't own naruto.

So, the god of Amegakure has fallen weeks ago after he and his lady angel left to invade konohagakure. Lets just say....Amegakure has never rained since.
A shrine had been builded for the akatsuki members. No one knows how, but after another member is dead, the corpse will be at the gate of amegakure the following day. In contrast to pein's base being the highest building in amegakure, the shrine was built as the second tallest, and it's open to the villagers of amegakure. If you're wondering how the corpse won't be rotten, no one knows how or why, it just happen.
At the shrine
"Mom, i can't believe that kami-sama is dead, just like dad. He was so kind, and lady angel too!" One small boy huddled close to his mom spoke softly. The widow smoothed her son's messy hair. "I know son, i know. We can never repay them enough." As the leader of amegakure, pein did all he could to help everyone in the village. "And it has never rained since kami-sama is dead. Will we ever see the rain again?" He looks at his mother hopefully, but she didn't reply as she too doesn't know the answer to the question. As if the sky heard the question, it started to rain.
"I-it's raining!" People around them started to raise commotion. "How? Pein-sama is the only one who can do this jutsu." "Not unless you count in the child of kami-sama and lady angel." They focuse their sight on an old lady. "The child... of kami-sama?" "Yes, the hidden member of the akatsuki, and the most powerful one among them all." "How do you know?" The old lady lets out a sly smile. "I have my source."
Truth to her word, a cloak figure begins to appear at the gate of amegakure. "Aa...home, at last." The voice of a woman is heard from under the straw hat. She tilts up the straw hat and looks at the surrounding villagers. "Well, good day, residents of amegakure. It's good to see it rain again, doesn't it?" She takes off the straw hat with her right hand.
"That cloak...that eyes...it's the last member of akatsuki." Sakura looks at the villagers through her rinnegan emotionally. As they say: 'there's no place like home'. 'Finally, no need to hide my identity and power' thought sakura as she smile.
"I guess that you guys built a shrine for the akatsuki's corpse?" She asks cheerfully. "Wait, where are my manners? I am sakura, and just sakura please. I hate formallities." She reaches out her hand to the nearest person, who shakes it. "Hai, sakura. A shrine was built for the deceased akatsuki members. May i ask if the corpses are transported by...?" "Oh yes, that's me doing all the job, and i guess that...that building" she points at the tall building beside the base of pein "is the shrine, am i right?" The villagers nod. "Great, i will be on my way there. See you later!" With a wave, she flies through the air towards the said building.
News of sakura's arrival spread like wildfire among the people and by the time sakura sets foot on the shrine, people start to cheer. "Wow, you guys sure get the news quickly." She grins at them and they return the smile sheepishly. She steps deeper into the shrine and push open the white door that leads to the place the corpses are placed.
There lays the corpses of her family, who looks surprisingly serene. She bit her lip to hold back her tears that are threatening to fall. "I'm sorry but..." she turns to the ninjas and the civilians "can you leave us for a while?" They nod and hurry out, leaving sakura alone in that room and close the door.
Only when she hears the door bolt clicks when she let her tears fall freely. Nobody knows what happened in there, but by the time sakura comes out and returns to her father's base, they finds a whole lot of cherry blossom petals embracing all of the bodies.
The next day, sakura finds all of the villagers standing outside the base of her late father and is shock to see all of them suddenly kneel down on one knee in front of her and beg her to become their new leader.
She accepted their request and reschedule the raining schedule and promise to all of them that she would become a good leader after the best, her father.
Just like that, she becomes the leader of amegakure and everyone in amegakure become like a family to her.

End of another chapter, this one's quite boring right? Hope you enjoyed, till the next time~