Chapter 15: Sakura's first letter

Letter content is those words that are bold. I don't own naruto. Enjoy?

The akatsuki members are in the living room when a eagle fly in and stops on itachi's shoulder. "Isn't that sakura's summoning (i made it up yeah. If u are curious about why is it a eagle and not other animals. It's because i like eagles) ?" Kakuzu asks while itachi nods and unties the scroll. "It's a letter from her." "Give it to me un. I will read it out un." Itachi tosses the scroll to deidara. "Ok un, here we go un."

"Dear guys un" deidara starts, only to get stop by kisame. "Wait, are you sure that saku-chan wrote "un" ?" Deidara rolls his eyes. "No of course. It's mine, and copyrighted." "Then you better drop the "un"s. I don't think i can stand you "un"-ing every now and then." Deidara just rolls his eyes and ignores kisame. "it's only the first day here, and it s*cks un! Big time un! I-" "hidan-senpai, you shouldn't taught her how to curse." "Tobbbiii!" "Hai! Deidara-senpai!" "Don't disturb my reading!" "Hai, senpai *sniff sniff*" deidara shots tobi a glare before continuing. "I wanna come back un, seriously. The people here are annoying, especially the kyuubi container un. I think his name is narito? nagato? Sh*t, sorry about that, dad. His name is naruto un! Hell, he's worse than tobi-nii un!" Everyone snickers at tobi as he wails. "But i still love you tobi-nii. I am assign to team 7 un, guess who's in the same team as me? There's that copy ninja, Kakashi un, and he's a damn pervert un! Worse than kisame-nii un!" "Wait, what?!? Me?? A pervert?? No way!" "Shut up and listen, kisame." Kakuzu shots him a glare. "We all know that you are a pervert." Kisame wails and accompany tobi at the corner. "Just continue, deidara" sasori grunts in annoyance.

"He keeps on reading that stupid book un! Damn, i wanna rip his book to shreds un! Moving on, there's that emo kid whose goal is to kill itachi-nii un! F*ck that stupid f*cking emo duck butt un!" Itachi raises his eyebrow and konan peeks out from the office. "I heard someone that's not hidan cursing. What's going on?" "Just a letter that saku-chan sent." Konan is just about to close the door when she realises something. "Hold it! Did you just say saku-chan sent a letter back?" They nod. "And you guys didn't took the initiative to call me and pein?!?" Konan growls while the guys sweat dropped. "Whatever, PEIN! YOU BETTER GET OUT HERE TO THE LIVING ROOM! SAKU-CHAN SENT A LETTER BACK!" It didn't take long when all the members are waiting for deidara to continue.

"Yeah itachi-nii, that's your duck butt of a brother un. To blend in with girls my age, i realise that i have to be a stupid fangirl of his un! F*ck this un! But for this mission un, i will tolerate anything un. Even if it's fan girling about him un!" Deidara is about to continue when konan stop him. "Sorry deidara, but i can't stand your "un"s. Let's change people." Deidara stares awestruck as hidan snatches the scroll from him. "My turn s*ckers!"

"Lastly you f*ckers! There's that stupid-f*cking-annoying-to-the-hell kyuubi container! This mother f*cker is so long and he f*cking say that he has got a f*cking crush on me!" "STOP!!! Next person!" Hidan tosses the scroll to a highly delighted tobi. "What the f*ck! This is more like a f*cking reading test!"

"Tobi's next! Tobi's next!" He stands up and opens the scroll. "Saku-chan says that saku-chan is piss. Saku-chan says she will try to not kill those annoying bastard. Saku-chan says she will write back soon. Saku-chan says that saku-chan loves everyone and misses everyone already. The end~" tobi takes a bow and hands konan the scroll. "Thanks tobi. If anyone of you wanna reply her letter, be quick and hand me them by midnight." Hidan grumbles in annoyance. "What now? An essay competition?" Konan throws sakura's scroll at him. "Shut up hidan."

End of another chapter~ hope you enjoyed. will update soon if i have the time. Till the next time~