┊・𝐕𝐈𝐈 - mistake(lime)

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
7:M I S T A K E✓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--"YOUR SO beautiful y/n" he managed to say between the kisses he gave you. your whole body filled in with excitement. you were finally kissing him like you've been wanting too.

all this time you been craving to be able to kiss his perfect lips, and here you are. you couldn't believe it was actually happening.

he then moved your h/l(hair length)out the way , and kissed your neck . softly and slowly . you accidentally let out a small moan. "that feels very nice..." you said softly. your whole body had goosebumps. "i can make you feel even better" haise added.

your eyes went from being closed to wide open so fast.

holy crap no way he just said that...

haise started unbuttoning his shirt while he kissed your soft lips. you didn't even realize it, but you tried your best to unbuckle his pants.

oh haise... i never knew you could be like this.

a whole shock wave hit your body , you pullled him away even though you wanted more . "i'm sorry haise ... it doesn't feel right" you looked away. "i'm sorry y/n ... i didn't mean to seem like i was forcing you to—"

"it-its fine, i liked every second of it it's just..." you didn't know what to say , embarrassment filled the whole room . haise pressed his lips together and nodded , "i should get going then"

you wanted to tell him to stay, but you were still processing what happened between you both in your head.

he started buttoning back his shirt and fixing his belt. he then took out his keys from his pockets. "i'm sorry..." you said feeling disappointed on yourself. "hey don't worry about it , i'll see you again on monday" haise said as he put both of his hands on your shoulders.

you looked up to see his grey eyes , you could see a little bit of disappointment. you sighed and gave him a half smile. "yeah see you on monday" you added . he nodded and walked out the apartment.

you quickly ran into your room and burried your face on a pillow "why did I let that happened omg!" you shouted into your pillow . cringing really hard at what just happened between you and haise.

how would we even approach each other from now on? what if he tells everyone that i suck?

no he wouldn't do that ... it's haise. he won't hurt a single fly.

you rolled over and looked up to the ceiling . so many thoughts flooding your mind. you finally kissed haise! hooray. but you were also about to do the deed with him and you freaked out. you were so disappointed that you let that opportunity go ... but at the same time you were glad because you want to do it with someone who loves you back.

wait does that mean haise likes me?

you heard your phone buzz , it came from the living room. you quickly got up and grabbed your phone. it was a message from haise. your heart started pounding fast again.

gosh i feel like a little kid getting excited over a simple text...

you opened the message and it read 'hey i'm really sorry... i understand if you don't want to speak to me again'

no... i always want to speak to you. i like you.

is what you wanted to reply, but instead it was 'dont worry about it, and i wouldn't stop talking to you. you are a sweet person. thank you for dinner tonight'

you turned off your phone and walked towards your bed, flopped on it and took a big sigh.

you zooned out for a while, thinking if your co-worker actually did have feelings for you after what happened. you kept doubting yourself. before you knew it , you fell asleep.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

sorry this chapter is so short , i just had to update it since i haven't done it in a while. sorry for the long wait<3

~seren