┊・𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - confrontation

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
8:C O N F R O N T A T I O N✓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--IT WAS finally monday again, you were talking to touka in the teachers lounge before morning class started. mentioning to her how your crush almost boned you.

"oh my god y/n... why didn't you tell me this when it happened" touka whispered , taking a sip from her coffee. "its not something I wanted to talk about over the phone, but help me! what am I going to do now? what if he ignores me now?what if he thinks I'm lame? what if-" you were rambling on, overthinking but your friend cut you off.

"relax y/n, haise isn't like that. just act like nothing happened, best advice I can give you honestly" she said, you sighed and looked on your phone to check the time. "okay... well ill see you during lunch hour I gotta get to my class" you said as you walked away. touka nodded and did the same.

you kept cool in the outside, but in the inside.

HAISE ALMOST FUCKED ME , HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE HIM NOW?!?!?! AND I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT LET HIM EITHER. IM SO DUMB

chill out.... it's fine, I got this right? just act like touka said, im sure he forgot... right? I hope so??

as you were walking to your class , you saw haise fine self standing outside his classroom, reading a packet of paper . you got nervous and quickly walked passed him hoping he wouldn't notice.

"y/n!" he shouted , you stood there. freaking out, thinking of what to say. you turned around slowly to face him. "heyyyyyyy" you said awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. "are you trying to ignore me?" he walked up to you. making you more nervous then before.

what the hell do I say now? oh my god...

"uh no.. just have to arrange some stuff before the kiddos get to my class, you know" you lied, chuckling awkwardly. haise stared at you with a serious face , his grey eyes examining you. "I want to talk about what happened.."

"what happened? I don't know what your talking about. ihavetogosorrybye!" you said quickly and fleed the scene quick as possible. you left haise there wondering If you hated him for what happened that night.

-

finally... lunch hour, everyones favorite time of day. except for you, why? because your hiding in the bathroom. from haise, scared you'll see him. as you were hiding in the stall , on your phone. you heard a female voice. "are you a student ? if so, this is a staff only bathroom."

"ummm, im actually a teacher here." you replied as you walked out your stall. you were greeted by her. it was the girl who seemed to talk to haise a lot, the girl who you were slightly jealous of.

"oh it's you..." she said

what the hell does she mean by that?

"uhm, is there a problem" you questioned her as you looked at yourself in the mirror , fixing your hair. "no, not at all. just surprised, you're usually hanging out with... what's her name, I believe touka?" she said as she examined you. you sighed, "yeah but im avoiding someone today". "is that someone possibly , Sasaki" she questioned as she stared at your reflection on the mirror.