┊・𝐗𝐈𝐕 - return

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
15:R E T U R N
under editing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

walked into the school just to be greeted by almost everyone in the teacher lounge. Although it made you a little uncomfortable because you weren't liking the pity.

you walked up to your best friend touka, whose as always drinking coffee. "why is there a teacher lounge if no one here even eats the snacks provided" you questioned her. "in case someone like a ccg wants to investigate us, we would look perfectly normal" touka replied as she took a long sip. "oh... I see"

Amon came up to us, greeting you once again "glad to have you back y/n". he then looked over at the vending machine "would you like anything?" he offered, in which you kindly denied. Amon nodded his head and walked away. "he is fine" you whispered to touka.

"yea I know" a female voice said from behind. you eyes widen as you chocked on your own saliva. it was akira , touka busted out laughing "oh my god no way... that's hilarious" you turned around as awkwardly smiled. "h-hey there". akira gave you a serious stare "please move out my way... your blocking the coffee machine"

you looked behind you, and she was right. you quickly stepped out the way and tried leaving the lounge without saying goodbye to touka because you were embarrassed. but you accidentally bumped into a certain someone, that someone being haise.

haise looked down at you with a slight tint of pink across his cheeks, you smiled at him.

no emotion what so ever...

"pardon me sasaki" you said as you tried walking pass him, but instead he got in your way. "running away so fast? may I speak to you?" he questioned with concerned eyes. you nodded and walked to his classroom. "how are you feeling?" he asked you. "I feel way better"

"look... I'm so sorry about tha-" haise tried apologizing , in which you cut him off. "no need too, im not your responsibility haise... whatever happened that night wasnt at all your fault, im just glad I can live another day."

haise looked away and nodded, thinking of what to say next. he didn't want to keep bothering you, he wasnt even supposed to be talking to you right now. "ayato... he mentioned you have some sort of blurry memory? especially of me" he said, you nodded "yeah I do, im sorry but I dont recall us ever happening"

haise was hurt by the words that came out your mouth, but he awkwardly chuckled. "y-yeah no.. nothing was happening between us, they are messing with you"

"ahh I see" you looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "well I got to go, my students will be there anytime soon". you met eyes with his, and both of y'all exchanged a warm smile. "goodluck..." he said to you and walked away.

you turned around and started walking to your classroom, the heels you wore were making noises. everyone knew to get their act together when they were the clanking of heels against the floor. your students settled in before you entered the class.

everyone shouted "sensei l/n!" with happiness.
"we are so glad you are back!"
"yeah we missed you"
"the other senseis aren't nice like you"
"we are so happy your fine"
"are you okay sensei?"

many voices overlapped each other. you giggled, surprised to see that your students cared about you so much. "okay class please settle. i am fine. i'm willing to answer any questions as long as you raise hands" you said firmly.

almost half of your class raised up their hands. "woah okay! we will do only like 5 or so questions" you said exhaling.

you met eyes with hinami. "miss hinami, what is your question?" you pointed at her and smiled. "is it true what sensei kirishima said? that you have a bit of memory loss".

you sighed and nodded slightly. "yes i do but i didn't forget about anyone, i just have a fuzzy memory so i may not remember some moments."

you made eye contact with the student considered popular in the school. she had a small smirk on her face as she had her hand raise. you sighed and pointed at her.

"are you still being smoochie smooch with sensei sasaki?"

everyone started laughing, you tried your best to hide your embarrassment but your cheeks were already a shade of pink. "i don't ever recall having any sort of relationship with sensei sasaki."

"ohhhh so that means he is basically single" another popular girl chimed in with a seductive voice. "young lady, you are in school grounds and it is forbidden to have a relationship with a student. please refrain from saying such thing again" you disciplined her .

"no more questions." you stated in a serious tone and walked back to your chair. "okay class today we wil-"

"Miss l/n" a male voice interrupted, you looked over to the door and it was a CCG member. "we need you to come with us, we already talked to your supervisor. we got some questions"

he said as he pulled out a card proving he was a member. you were shocked and looked back at your students. sighing you stood up and went with them.

"thank you for coming with us ma'am, this a serious matter concerning the ghoul attack that happened to you not long ago."

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

sorry for not updating for a whole month i think :(
~seren

sorry for not updating for a whole month i think :( ~seren