╭・𝐈 - clumsy

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
1:C L U M S Y ✓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--"DAMMIT NOT again"  You said as you speed walked into the building with students paper work. You were embarrassed , you were panicking .

Yorshimura is going to fire my ass soon I already know it ugh . How can you be so pathetic !

You finally spotted your classroom door and accidentally slammed the door open , making your paperwork fly everywhere. "Can this day get any worse!" You groaned as you kneeled down to collect them.

You didn't even bother looking who was taking over your class the past 30 minutes , it was probably Ayato like always , you didn't have the patience to see his face judge you.

"Do you help Sensei [L/N]?"

You stopped collecting the paper work . You stared at the ground and felt your heart pounding faster.

That voice ... it belongs to Haise..

You looked up too see him kneel down and give you a warm smile . "I'm sorry today isn't your day , here let me help you." He started collecting paper from the floor. You couldn't speak , it's like you stopped functioning. Haise Sasaki was the one taking over your class and you entered the classroom like a dumb ass.

"Is everything alright sensei l/n?" Haise asked you, you finally snapped out of it. "Yeah I'm fine , sorry I'm just not myself today ." You responded to him . He stood up and you once again looked up . Haise offered you his hand.

I would totally suck his d-

No what the hell ! What am I thinking.

But then again he probably has a b-

NO STOP WHAT THE FRIG.

You noticed that you stared at a certain place on Haise body . You took a quick glance at his face , it was a shade of pink . He was looking away . You shyly took his hand , you cleaned your skin tight jeans and fixed up your long sleeve shirt.

"Here you go." Haise said in a soft low voice. You saw his tender hands holding your paperwork towards you. You grabbed it , accidentally touching his fingers . Your heart raced fast once again . You didn't make eye contact with him since you were embarrassed for looking at a place you shouldn't be looking at. Especially on a co-worker

He probably thinks I'm a weirdo now .. great.

"Thank you Sensei" you said softly . You looked up to him and saw him smile and nod . You gave him one back , with that he walked out the classroom. You focused back at your students who were on their technology. Thankfully no one saw , expect that girl with beautiful hazel eyes .

Hinami.

She was giving you the look , although she was one of your students you were really close to the 16 year old girl . As if she was your younger sister .

"Alright class , phones away . Sorry I am late , I got stuck on .. erm traffic. Anyways I will be passing around your assignment for today ." You said walking around giving each student their work ."It's supposed to be due today but since I was late you get an extra day , this is due by tomorrow 4:15pm. Stop by my class before you leave school , or it will be counted as late" you finished your sentence . You came to Hinami, and gave her a smile as your gave her paperwork .