┊・𝐗 - quinx squad

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
10:Q U I N X   S Q U A D
under editing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-YOUR POV-

--FINALLY, AFTER 2 hours of tutoring the students with haise. we were finally able to go home. it was the most hardest 2 hours of my life. the fact that i just found out i was working with ghouls. the fact that my best friend touka is a ghoul... and that my crush is a member of the CCG, a half ghoul.

i sighed as i walked next to haise. "don't you find it weird that some students... like you?" i questioned him. he pressed his lips together. "well uhm.. i usually ignore it. but yea it is quite weird" he respond. i nodded. it was awkward i didn't know what to say to him.

"so... what's it like being part of the CCG" i asked again. "well, it's definitely a pain in the ass.. i'm a mentor for a group of people. constantly being judged by higher ups. and of course taking down the ghouls that aren't friendly." haise answered as he opened the door for me. i smiled and walked out the building.

"may i give you a ride home, or possibly take you home with me, for some dinner?" haise asked innocently. "i swear i make good food, and i bet the squad will love to meet a beautiful young lady like you" he added. i blushed at his comment. i sighed and nodded. how could i say no to him? after weeks of ignoring him , i desperately wanted him.

we both got inside his car, it smelled like brand new paperwork. haise is so clean and organized. he turned on the radio, music started playing . i looked outside the window as he started driving. the only thing that kept replaying in my mind was the accident that happened in his own car.

"yeah , i'm thinking about it too" haise broke the silence . i looked at him , felt myself blushing. is he thinking about where i was exposed or the whole day itself. "i'm not , really thinking about that part if you're wondering . i'm thinking about the embarrassment." haise said , as if he read my mind. i chuckled. "yeah you suck at driving."

he looked at me with one of his sly smirks. he is so perfect, i love everything about him, the eyes the hair the way he speaks everything.

-

i entered his apartment just to be met with a pair of dark turquoise eyes, a girl with two ponytails. "guys look! maman brought home a girl!" she said loudly, thats when everyone turned around and looked at me. i smiled nervously.

"guys meet, y/n. y/n meet the quinx squad." haise introduced me to his team members. "h-hello" i said shyly, playing with my fingers. a guy who had a very serious look on his face and 2 dots under his eyes looked at me for a second and scoffed before he went up stairs.

haise had a almost sad face on him , but quickly hid it when he realized i was looking at him. "that's urie, he prefers being alone" he explained . "oh and that's saiko" he added as he reached out to give saiko a hug. "it's finally nice to see maman bring home someone!" she added.

i giggled, i looked to the corner of my eye to see two people staring at me with smiles. one with yellow hair and the other with dark green hair. "they are shirazu and mutsuki" haise once again introduced me to them. "hey there!" shirazu said. "haise it's finally time you introduced us to your girlfriend" he said as he approached me and kissed my hand. i smiled