┊・𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - the bus

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
18:T H E B U S
under editing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

—YOSHIMURA WAS looking around the gym and making sure every group was ready before boarding.
"group one... group two..." he mumbled to himself, his daughter behind him letting out a chuckle. "group three... no sensei l/n?" he questioned himself as he looked at group three.

there standing talking to the students was sasaki, being very social as always. "pardon me to interrupt sensei sasaki, but have you seen sensei l/n? it's getting a little late" yoshimura asked him. "probably running late... again... like always" eto added in with a small eye roll.

"oh i haven't seen her, i hope she co-"

"hey! i'm here! i am soooooo sorry!" you ran up to them, breathing heavily, out of breath. "i am extremely sor-" you were about to explain why you late (you overslept) but yoshimura cut you off. "no need to worries , it's alright . just start boarding since we are falling behind schedule"

you nodded and watch him and his daughter walk off to group four. "thought you were about to ditch me for a second." haise said to you as he grabbed your duffle bag "here let me help you with this."

"you are so sweet sasaki , thank you i appreciate it. and no i wouldn't ever leave you behind" you replied as you looked at him carry your bag and place it in the storage compartment of the bus. "okay students, let's start boarding the bus, please do not act out and be respectful." you turned to them, all of them nodded "yes sensei l/n"

leading the group into the bus , you made sure all of them got in and seated in their assigned seats, finally you found the seats you and haise are supposed to sit at. putting your personal items on the storage area on top of the seats.

"are you wanting to have the window side?" haise voice came out of nowhere startling you. "my god haise..." you whispered to him. "you scare me!" you lightly slapped him and smiled. "and yes i'm wanting and will be taking the window side. cope with it"

"fine by me no worries" he replied as he sat down on his seat. you sighed with a big smile and looked at him. "i can't believe we are going on this trip! i actually never have been to Mt.Fuji before, have you ever been there?"

he shook his head lightly "i have no idea, my memory is extremely bad. everything before i joined the CCG is a blur" he explained to you as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"oh dang... that's weird, did you get in an accident or something? i'm glad i didn't have that much of a bad memory loss when i got attacked" you questioned him. he took a deep sigh and before he could answer he was interrupted.

"goodmorning ladies and gentlemens, i hope everyone is ready for our almost 3 hour trip to Mt.Fuji. please make sure if you eat to clean up afterwards and to be seated at all times... bathroom is in the very back if you are needing to go. is there any questions before i start driving?" the bus driver announced. everyone stayed quiet for a good while. "alright it seems we are good to go."

"mind if i rest on you sensei?" you asked him.. you wanted to take a small nap before arriving since you haven't gotten much sleep last night. haise smiled at you brightly "of course not! and by the way , no need to call me sensei as of right now... i doubt the kids are listening"

"okay fine , i'll call you haise... so haise, may i?" you asked once again innocently.

"imeanyoucancallmeothernames..." he said fast.