┊・𝐗𝐕𝐈 - the past

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
16:T H E P A S T
under editing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"i'm so sorry" haise replied softly as he pulled away. you didn't say anything , just stared blantly. "why?..." you whispered.

"i just really li-" haise was about to say something until

"yeah why?" a male voice interrupted. he sounded angry. looking behind and it was ayato.

oh and he was very mad...

before  you knew it, ayato grabbed haise and slammed him to the wall. haise gritting his teeth as he looked at him in the eyes.

"i fucking told you to stay away" ayato said quietly but darkly. "i can't stay away from her... i lo-"

"don't you dare say that! you said the same about my sister and she was left devastated!" he raised his voice at him. gripping into haise shirt even more.

you got close to ayato "please calm down ayato. someone will hear you and i don't want you getting in trouble"

you and haise shared a worried face. "y/n could you please let us have a few moments alone?" he finally said.

you took a deep breath and stared both of them down "if any of you idiots hurts each other i will chew y'all asses up" and with that you left the lounge.

your next mission is to talk to your bestfriend touka. and figure out what the hell happened between her and haise.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"can i know what the hell happened between you and haise?" you said softly as you pulled the purple haired girl into an empty classroom.

touka just stared you down, finally letting out a loud sigh. "why are you asking me this? don't you not like haise anymore?"

"i dont, it's just that your brother is going to beat him up because apparently haise will hurt me like he hurt you. what does that mean touka?"

touka pressed her lips together and sat on top of a table. "long ago, before this school opened up. me and him had this connection"

you nodded as you stared touka down seriously. she was clearly embarrassed.

"it was before haise... became haise."

"what do you mean by that?" a confused question escaped your lips. touka looked up to you and shook her head.

"nothing— just let this go y/n. i'll talk to ayato" and with that final answer she stood up and walked away.

"this ... ugh. what? she's so weird sometimes" you talked to yourself. you ran after her. "touka!"

she stopped, she didn't turn around at all. "nah ah you ain't running away from me" you yanked her arm. touka groaned "but y/n!!!" she whined as she finally gave in.

you both were once again in the empty classroom. there was an awkward silence as you eyed her with an arched eyebrow, waiting for her to spill whatever happened between her and haise.

"okay okay... so.." touka was shyly speaking as she played with her short hair. "erm, back then... i met haise when he first became a ghoul. i was there somewhat helping him, eventually me and him kinda had a thing."

she looked up to you to see if you would have a negative reaction, instead she was surprised to see a "no emotion" face from you. this made her let out a big sigh and explain better.

"i forgot you don't like haise anymore... okay but anyways haise left me and joined aogiri tree, which were bad ghouls. he came as a different person and i just didn't like that... i begged him to stay" touka looked away , her voice was cracking.

you got closer to her and held her hand. "it's okay touka... say the rest"

she looked at you with tears forming into her eyes "i-i begged him y/n... i begged him to stay— but he left me again" and that's when she started sobbing.

"i don't know what they did to him, but he isn't the guy i fell in love with anymore." those words left a sting in your heart. you weren't sure if it was the thought that touka and haise were in love or that touka was in pain.

"heck he didn't even remember me when he ended up becoming a teacher here, i don't love haise... it's not him. it's not kan-"

touka got interrupted by someone who opened the door, you looked behind your shoulder to be met by akira.

"my apologies, i thought it was a student crying in here" akira said uncomfortably, she pressed her lips.

touka was sniffing and tidying herself up "no it's fine , i was just leaving... please excuse me" and quickly walked out the room.

"what was that about?" said the blonde girl. you shook your head "something about her and haise" you replied.

"ah i see... i do remember the whole experience i guess, but i'm so glad they got rid of that kaneki"

kaneki...?

you were so confused on what she meant, who was this kaneki person.

"haise is better, i see why you would like a brilliant young soul like him" she added and walked out the classroom.

haise...

you were left alone in your thoughts...

until akira peaked into the classroom. "oh and before i forget , mr.yoshimura needs you to attend a meeting after school in the teachers lounge. apparently it's important i don't know"... and with that she then closed the door again.