┊・𝐗𝐕 - sasaki

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
15:S A S A K I
under editing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

you were very nervous as you walked with these group of men, you feel as if you did something wrong. you overthinking was taking control of your body, making you shake.

"you are not in trouble miss l/n, i can sense you're tense" one of the males responded. he was tall with soft brown hair and light blue eyes. very handsome.

you looked up to him with a fake smile "o-oh okay"

"let's break the ice, do you remember the face of the ghoul who saved you?" male #2 asked. this male seemed more serious, black wavy hair with glasses on.

oh god no.. i can't say it was him...

"n-no i don't ... my memory is very fussy from that night... i'm sorry" you lied.

"we"ll make sure you remember then, until now you will be watched by us in order to make sure you aren't attacked again" he added.

you stopped walking and looked at him with an eyebrow arched up. "watch me? hell no, i'm sorry for my language but i do not feel comfortable being watched"

"it's for your own safety miss!" male #3 said , he was shorter than the other males and had blonde hair and brown eyes, he seemed more kind and shy. he was elbowed by male #1.

"just like he said, it's for your safety... we believe you may be a target" male #2 tried explaining himself. you shook your head and folded your arms.

"i am NOT going anywhere with you two if you guys will be watching me, i don't consent to it" you said with attitude, and looked away.

"m-ma'am please don't start a scene" male #1 said and tried placing a hand on your shoulder. "DO NOT TOUCH ME YOUNG SIR!" you shouted.

oh i'm definitely going to make a scene. i will not put these ghouls in danger.

"you don't treat a lady like that! where are your manners?!" you scolded both of them, looking up to meet eyes with him. he couldn't help but blush in embarrassment.

"miss please just come with us..." male #3 said with worry, afraid he would be scolded.

"NO I WILL NOT COME WITH 3 RANDOM DUDES THAT I DO NOT KNOW" you screamed and started walking away, yet your hand was grabbed tightly and slightly turned. it hurt you.

"OUCH! wh-what the hell?!"
looking behind you to see it was the serious male.. #2 who has stopped you. "YOU'RE HURTING ME LET ME GO!"

"what's going on here?!" a familiar voice said. you turned around and met eyes with haise for a second.

"hiroto? why are you grabbing her like that? she isn't a ghoul, leave her alone" haise ordered male #2 , also known as hiroto.

"tch, and who do you think you are to be acting like my boss" hiroto said with annoyance and let go of you. you walked behind haise and rubbed your arm.

"a gentleman doesn't treat a fine lady like this, im not acting like your boss im telling you to have decent respect for a woman who says no" he glared at him.

"hiroto, let's just go... we will come back with an order to have her come with us" male #1 tugged him.

"there will be no need to talk to miss l/n, i will ask her questions myself if needed. it's better she speaks to someone she trusts about the situation rather than some assholes who treat her badly" haise responded.

"let's go l/n" he said and grabbed your hand and led you away from the man.

you looked up to him, staring at his grey eyes.

woah... so... handsome. he looks so good even when he is mad. oh god what am i saying what the hell.

you shook your head to get rid of your thoughts, haise chuckled at you "well what's wrong? why shake your head?"

"o- oh nothing just.. sorry i don't know" you said awkwardly. "hmmm okay, well not to be a jerk of anything. i do need to ask you those questions and record them" he added.

both of you guys still were walking until y'all reached the teachers lounge. at the end you realized he was still holding your hand.

soft

you let go of his hand.

"oh i'm extremely sorry l/n" haise said awkwardly. he let out a weird chuckle.

you looked down at your hands and smiled. "what for , i don't mind you are very nice."

"no not for that... for this"

haise then grabbed you and put his lips on yours.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈
i have no idea where this story is going haha😬

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆i have no idea where this story is going haha😬