┊・𝐗𝐗 - OOPS

—"WHAT IS going on?" haise asked as he stepped down from the bus, you turned away to meet eyes with him and then glanced over at ayato. before ayato opened his mouth his lover covered his mouth

"nothing, sensei! i hope everything goes well. ayato has go to back to his teaching... right ayato?" she said innocently as he tugged his arm.

he stared at haise in the eyes for 2 seconds and sighed. "yes that's correct. see you guys later." he walked away , and you were able to hear hinami whispering to him... scolding him to be exact which made you giggle.

you'll sighed as she watched ayato and hinami walk away. "can't believe my douchebag brother is falling in love with the sweetest girl ever".

"im sure hinami will fix him right up" sasaki added, he then walked away to get his luggage. you took the opportunity to talk to your friend touka.

"dude chill out! you know me and haise aren't like that. and apparently it pisses your brother off" you whispered to her. "aw loosen up y/n, i was teasing. and forget my brother... he just dislikes him and worries about you that's all"

before you opened your mouth, touka cut you off with a whisper. "incoming." you followed her eyes. it was haise bringing over your luggage.

"oh haise you didn't have too! but thank you so much" you told him with a warm smile. "no problem at all." he responded. "here let's go get checked in."

"okay you guys go. i'll meet y'all at the front desk."touka said with a smirk and walked away.

okay then...

"well aren't you excited sensei l/n?" haise asked you. you looked up to him and nodded, "yeah i just hope the kids don't get too riled up over it."

"nah im sure they won't." he replied. "sasaki, haise. im a teacher. here is my confirmation code" haise talked to the hotel clerk. she scanned his code and checked the computer. she then let out a big huff .

"is there something wrong?" you questioned her. she looked at you and then at haise. "well you see, turns out that room is already booked. i don't understand how he was able to book that room.. must have been something wrong with our website." she explained to him.

she looked over at you "i'm guessing you have the room that's right next to him?" she asked you. you nodded. she then looked over at her computer. "yeah that room is also booked. i'm really sorry for the inconvenience."

haise and you shared a look and wondered what to do from there. "due to the inconvenience we can offer you compensation by refunding the payment and giving you a free stay at our umm... couple suite.."

she said it so awkwardly. haise choked and cleared his throat. "couple suite?" he repeated and then looked at me. you felt yourself getting hot. "by any chance does it come with a sofa bed?"

the clerk nodded her head. "i understand if it may be weird but we are completely booked and the only room available." she looked at you both.

haise turned to you. "look you'll take the bed and i'll sleep in the sofa. no biggie. is that alright with you?"

"no yea of course i don't mind!" you replied then looked over at the clerk and nodded. "okay then..." she then began doing some work on her screen and within a minute she gave us our card to the room. "here you guys go. once again we are sorry"

-

once you and haise opened the door to the suite, both of y'all were hit with awe. it was a beautiful and had the sweet smell of caramel. "woah" you said.

"i agree... well let's get settled." he replied and walked inside. placing his luggage near the door, and which you did the same. you looked over and quickly plopped on the end. "my god... it's so good" you sighed.

"i bet.. that looks so comfortable" haise chuckled and sat on the edge of it. both sharing a silent eye contact he finally broke it. "i hope this isn't weird for you... i don't want you feeling like you can't trust me."

you sat up and scooted over him. "haise , i will forever trust you and i'll never be afraid of you" you smiled at him. he smiled back. you quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek. in which he blushed at and chuckled.

"oh look at that bowl.. probably has candy in it" you said as you walked over it, haise following you from behind. as you approach the bowl your smile faded away fast and turned into the most awkward and shocked expression ever.

feeling his body heat behind you, he spoke up.

"oh... it's ... condoms?"

A/N: i wrote this fast and decided to update without any proper editing sorry if you see any mistakes.