┊・𝐈𝐈 - cut

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
2:C U T ✓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--THE NEXT morning you arrived in time , finally . Surprisingly Yoshimura hasn't called you to his office to discuss you being fired .

Maybe he isn't going to fire me , he is too kind ..

You thought to yourself , which was correct , Yoshimura wouldn't fire you just like that but would try to understand and give you a chance to correct your mistakes.

You were in deep thought , looking into your laptop blankly . Just looking at the time on the top left corner of your laptop pass by. You suddenly heard a knock on your door and you snapped out of it .

You saw Ayato walk into your classroom .

What now ..? Make fun of me ? Want to have sex with me?

Well I mean Ayato isn't bad himself..

You froze and stared at him after taking a second thought of what you said.

Why must I be so horny for all these teachers..?

You groaned to yourself in your own mind. You looked up at Ayato who was walking towards your desk. His hands where in his black trousers . He had a serious look glued on his face. His dark blue eyes where burning on your s/c skin.

"May I help you Ayato?"  "I apologize for yesterday y/n . I should have been a gentleman and help you dry up instead of .. well you know." He said the last part with a little bit of pink on his cheeks , but he still managed to keep a serious face.

Ayato . Apologizing to me? Am I hearing this right.

"y/n ? Do you forgive me ?" Ayato asked after you kept quiet. "Oh yes , it's fine I understand, I sometimes can't control my own thoughts either . I don't blame you." You responded with a slight smile on your face. Ayato gave you one back. You stared at him for a while .

Ayato wasn't actually bad , he looked very handsome. It's just his dick personality that makes him ugly . But when he is sweet he is sure able to sweep any girl from her feet.

"Like what your staring at y/n~?" He said in a perverted voice , he had a smirk on him now . He got closer to your face , really close. "I mean, now that I really look at you, your actually beautiful." He said softly . Those last words sent chills down your spine .

Ayato flirting with me? Is he delusional ?

You awkwardly laughed and looked around at your desk. "Well I have to uh.. " you spotted a worksheet you needed to make more copies of for your students. "I have to make extra copies" you grabbed the paper quickly but then — "ouch !" You got a deep paper cut by accident . It was bleeding fast already.

Ayato looked at the crimson blood that ran down your finger. He quickly looked away , muttering to himself. "Could you get me a band—" You noticed him looking away , he was acting weird. "Ayato?"

He started breathing heavily. "I- I need to get.. get out of here bef- before I —." He quickly ran out before finishing his sentence.