┊・𝐈𝐈𝐈 - coffee

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
3:C O F F E E ✓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--IT WAS finally Monday once again. You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off. You groaned as you struggled turning it off. Once you were able to stop your alarm from beeping you looked up at the white ceiling.

Is it worth going ? Maybe I should just call in sick

But then again , I do wanna see the Haise cute ass . Literally. Is it weird ?

Once you made up your mind of going to work , you put on a black long sleeve button up shirt and matched it with some white skin tight pants. You did your hair up in a pony tail today. Before you left your small apartment you put on your black heel boots and grabbed your purse and your phone. Making sure you locked the door you at the end.

For your luck you missed the bus , you didn't have enough money to buy a car yet , so you had to rely on your feet for today. You kept walking till you saw a nice cafe place open called lovely cafe

Hmm, I'm hungry.. maybe I should stop by and get some coffee and something to munch on...

You thought to yourself, you decided to walk in and get something. "Good morning !" An old woman with grey hair said as she saw you look at her menu.

She must be working here by herself this early...

"I'll get some dark coffee & toast please" You told her with a smile, she nodded and got to it. You decided to keep waiting in place and look at your phone. It was 7:46am .

I'll barely make it to work . Oh well..

You heard the cafe shop bell ring and looked back to see him.. Haise. He was shocked as you were. "Well hello y/n, we always run into each other don't we huh." He said with a smile approaching you. You were flustered. You gave him a smile . "Sure seems like it"

"Here you go ma'am" the old lady said and then noticed Haise. "Good morning handsome man , how may I help you?" "Good morning to you too, I'll just take some dark coffee today" Haise replied .

His hair was so perfect, his eyes , his skin , especially those lips. You were admiring every inch of this handsome guy next to go . He was wearing all black today , including his tie.  He looks good in anything.

I wonder how he would look fully naked ..

You thought to yourself. You came back to reality to see Haise smiling at you , he knew you were looking at him . "Oh so-sorry.." You said shyly as you grabbed your food. The old lady finally came back with a bright smile. "How much would it be ?" You questioned her but Haise quickly interrupted. "Don't worry I'll pay for her."

"Well you are so kind young man" the old lady said with a smile. In total it will be $7.50" Haise nodded and gave her a $20 bill instead. "Keep the rest please" he insisted. "Why thank you .. please come back again" she said with a warm smile.

"Thank you but you really didn't have to pay for me Haise .." you said blushing . "A pretty lady like you shouldn't be paying for herself ." Haise said softly as he looked at you with a smile.

Why are you so DARN CUTE???!!!!!!

And wait — HE CALLED ME PRETTY . Does he actually mean it?

You both walked out the store , Haise looked at you . "Well I'll see you soon [Y/N]"  you nodded but then Haise questioned . "Where is your car parked at?" You were embarrassed , you looked away . "I currently don't own one yet .. I've missed the bus this morning."

"You came walking ?" You nodded . "Well get in my car , I'll give you a ride to work today. I don't want you tiring yourself out" Haise replied as he walked to the passenger side of the car and opened it for you. You blushed slightly. "Thank you.." you said as you got in. His car smelled just like himself. It was so neat.

He closed the door and went to his side, once he got in he turned on the car and placed his coffee on the cup holder . "Do you mind if I eat here?" You questioned him. "Oh no , not at all go ahead."

-

You were almost at your destination, the whole care ride was a little awkward, all you guys heard was the music. You decided to drink some coffee now . As you were about to make contact with the cup ."OH SHIT!" Haise presses break quickly  as another car speeded across him beeping.

Your hot coffee spilled all over your chest. "AHH! FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK" you screamed as you burned yourself. "Oh crap ! Take off your shirt!" Haise said panicking. You tried to unbutton it but you couldn't since you were panicking . "It's hot!! I can't !" You started crying. "I'm sorry y/n" Haise said as he reached over to you and ripped your shirt , revealing your chest wearing a black bra.

You quickly put your chest where the air conditioning was. Not realizing what happened. Whimpering. Haise was blushing madly but kept his cool. But he could feel himself growing .

No not right now ! She needs help stop , NOT.RIGHT.NOW.

Haise thought to himself as he bit his lip looking away from the sight next to him. Once you were calm you realized what happened. You tried folding your arms around your chest but couldn't since your skin was sensitive. "I- I'll look away don't worry. Let's stop by my place and get an extra shirt fo- for you.." Haise said as he started driving again.

You were shock. Your face was burning up . You looked down to see if you got any on your pants but luckily you didn't.

Haise ripped my shirt... he saw my boobies...

You looked at Haise who was madly blushing , he was muttering to himself.

"Just think about random stuff.. random stupid stuff .. not right now" You heard him say. At first you didn't understand why he would say that . But then it hit you in the head..

Haise got.. oh my god..

You were blushing madly. How were you supposed to face him ? You guys barely talked and he saw you in your bra in this most awkward way ever. You wanted to kill yourself badly...

How will I ever face him again ...

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

No comment hehe

~Seren