The Letter and Diagon Alley

A/N: This is the first story I wrote, expect some grammatical errors nor Grammar's. I'm just a young human or not.. trying to pursue my talent in writing. Every character, scene, and etc we're given the rightful credits to no other than JK Rowling.

I was here in my room laying on my bed and reading a muggle book entitled 'Percy Jackson' when I heard someone who barge in my Door, I Turn around and saw my Older brother Matthew.

"Matt, have you ever heard the word Knock?" I ask him. He shake his head while giving me a foolish smile.

"Mother wants to speak with you." He said.

I immediately stood up on my bed. I can feel my heart beat race.

"Why? Am I in trouble or something?" I ask nervously. I haven't done anything so why am I freaking out? Seriously, Y/N? You better relax. It's not a life and Death situation.

"I don't know, she's waiting you at the library." Matt said and then he left as he closed the door of my room.

I sighed and stood up on my bed. I ask some guidance from above. I go downstairs and went to our House library where my mom's waiting for me just like what Matt says.

 I go downstairs and went to our House library where my mom's waiting for me just like what Matt says

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw my mom sitting on the Couch reading some newspaper. My younger sister
Riley is sleeping beside her. I walk towards her.

"Hey mom." I great her. She drove her gaze on me, she smiled.

"Matthew said you wanted to talk to me?" I ask. She put the newspaper down and then she tap the chair next to her.

"Yes yes, sit First. We'll discuss it when your father arrive." I slowly nodded.
I'm sweating right now and my hands are really cold because of nervousness.

Mom chuckled, she noticed that I'm nervous. Great.

"Sweetheart, you better relax." She smiled at me "You're not in trouble or something, we just wanted to tell you some great news.. That's all."

When mom said those words, it's like
a bunch of Thorn came out from my chest. Great Merlin's!

A few minutes later Dad came in with a huge smile on his Face. He stand beside me and hand me something.
It's a mail.

"What's this?" I ask them but they just smile on me. "Open it darling." Dad said.

I just did what Dad said, as soon as I opened the mail my jaw literally drop.

"No, you've got to be kidding me." I gaze them both, Dad is laughing while mom is just Staring at me with a huge smile.

"Is this a prank or something?" I ask them.

It's a letter... Acceptance letter from Hogwarts. My dream Wizarding school.

"No." Mom hug me from behind. "I'm so proud of you baby." Then she kissed the top of my head.