THE FORBIDDEN FOREST

Later that evening, Draco keeps pestering me about something. He pulled my robe and I pull his robe as well. I know we look like an Idiots right now.

"I don't want to!" I yelled at him. He wanted to roam around outside the castle. I don't even know what his up to.

"C'mon Y/N, I thought you're my friend." He yelled back as he pulled me harder. I fall out from the sofa.

I stand up and face him. We're at the common room by the way. He stand infront of me, both of his arms are crossed on his chest. I give him a death glare.

"Yes I am! But I'm not going with you, I'm pretty sure you're aware that we have a massive curfew right? When someone catch us sneaking around, we're doomed. We're both dead, literally." I said.

"Why don't you ask Crabbe or Goyle? Pansy or Blaise as well. I'm already sleepy Draco, shut your mouth and give me some peace of mind."

"Please, just this once and I promise I won't bother you again." He said as he pulled my robe.. again.

I sigh in disbelief. I don't have any choice. He won't leave me unless I go out with him. I nodded as an answer.

"You know what, at this point I wish you were mad at me." I said in a sarcastic tone.

He immediately push me through the door. We take a peek outside, checking if someone's there. Once we make sure that the hallway is clear we ran as fast as we can.

If ever that I get in trouble because of this rock headed boy, I won't hesitate to turn him into a nasty ferret and push him to the Astronomy Tower.

I can't believe I'm breaking a rule, although I'm not complaining... Or maybe I am.

We walk slowly, trying to make sure not to make any sound. We're almost 30 feet away from the gate of the castle when we saw Mrs. Norris.
Filch's beloved wife--- I mean cat.

We hide at the nearest statue. I give Draco a don't-you-dare-make-a-sound look. He nodded as we slowly take a peek. The cat is still there, she's staring at the statue where me and Draco we're hiding.

I close my eyes and crossed my fingers, hoping that we don't get caught.

As I was expecting Flich came out of nowhere. He look around as if his checking something.

"What's wrong?" He asked his cat. He look at the statue, Mrs. Norris were staring so we immediately hide. A few more seconds we heard his foot steps away.

When we make sure that Filch isn't around anymore, we run outside the castle. Once we get out we stop for a moment, we look at each other and we laughed.

"Wait, Draco. Isn't that Harry?" I said while pointing Harry. His with Hermione and Ron, I think they'll go to Hagrid since their taking the path through his Hut.

He gave me a smirk as he run and secretly followed Harry. I slapped my forehead as I follow him.

Harry, Hermione, And Ron entered Hagrid's hut. I saw Draco behind the bushes. I walk towards him. He slightly jump when he saw me.

"Where have you been?" He ask suddenly. I slap the back of his head.

"You left me behind, remember? What are you doing anyway?" I ask as I sit to a big rock.

"Following Potter."

I look at him with a confused face. His following Harry? What for?

"Don't give me that look, let's go." He said as he walk towards the window.
I roll my eyes as I follow him. Wait, why am I even following him? Gosh
Y/N sometimes I don't understand you.