YEAR 1-5 (END OF YEAR 1)

A dazzling light awoke me from my deep sleep. I slowly open my eyes. My eyes immediately roam around, it is a room that full of bed.

"Look who's awake, our mighty hero." Draco puffed out of nowhere. His wearing our robe and he look so decent while me, I look like a trash.

"Good morning too Draco." I said
I was about to stood up from the bed when he stop me. I give him a questioning look.

"What?" I ask.

"Where do you think you're going?" He ask in a very serious tone. I almost laugh, it doesn't suit him.

"Maybe I'm about to go back to our common room and get Dressed, a proper one." I answered.

"No. Madam Pomfrey say's that you can't leave her unless she said so." I gave him a death stare and lay back on my bed.

The hospital wing was well equipped to deal with all kinds of magical and mundane injuries, from broken limbs to regrowing lost bones. Amazing isn't it?

I was about to close my eyes and go back to sleep when someone caught it. Harry is laying on the other bed at the end of the room. The table near his bed is full of cards and other gifts. His kind of popular.

"Hey you Dummy, Is that Harry?" I ask Draco. He rolled his eyes before answering my simple question.

"Yeah."

"I'll go and check him--" But my words has been cut out when Draco pulled me, paving our way outside of the Hospital wing.

"Where are we going? You said I can't leave yet, Madam Pomfrey Will get mad." I said.

"Look! I don't care is she gets Mad, alright Y/N? We're going back to our common room just like what you've want, now can you please stop talking." I blink my eyes. He let a loud sigh before he pulled me again.

When we enter the common room, Pansy is the one who caught my full attention. Like literally. Why? I'll tell you why.

"Y/N! YOU'RE ALIVE! YOU'RE BREATHING! I THOUGHT YOUR ALREADY DEAD BUT THEN I REMEMBER THAT BAD GRASS DON'T DIE EASILY!" She shout. Yes she shouted those words in my bare face.

I tap her shoulder and give him a slight smile. I mouthed a thank you to Draco before going to my room.

As i enter my room, I immediately took a quick bath before meeting my friends outside the common room.
Pansy hold my bare hands as we enter the great hall. Cheered of students roam all around the corner of the room. Maybe because today is our last day here.

Pansy and I sit o our Favorite spot. We continue to chitchat while waiting for the others. Draco isn't here yet either.

"Pansy, can't we just skip this? I haven't pack my stuffs yet." I whisper to her ear.

"Don't worry about it. While your busy sleeping on the hospital wing, I pack your stuffs. I even put Skittles on her Cage. Everything is alright now so you better chill." She said. I slightly laugh.

Later on Draco enter the hall and sit infront of me. He didn't bother to look at me and he just put his headon the table. I pinches Goyle's arm, I'll ask him what happened to this blond hair boy. He look so tired.

"Goyle. What happened to him?" I ask.

"His fine don't worry, just lack of sleep. He stayed with you at the Hospital wing for 2 straight night's." He said while pointing to Draco.

I slowly nodded as I turn my gaze at the front. I saw Professor Dumbledore stand in the center. Everyone became silent.

"Another year has gone and now as I understand it the house cup needs awarding and the point stand thus." He said. Draco and I look at each other, knowing that our house won the house cup. He gave me a smirk as I show him a Thumbs up.

"In fourth place we had Gryffindor with 312 points." Everyone started to clap, I look at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. The three of them seems pretty upset.

"Third place we had Hufflepuff with 352 points." Another applause fulfill the whole room.

"Second place is Ravenclaw with 426 points." Draco and his Company Became cheerful as ever, Pansy gave me a funny look and just shake her head.

"And in the first place with 472 points, Slytherin." The whole Slytherin house became aggressive, but apparently in a good way. Draco and I have a hug five so as the other students near us. Everyone is happy, we'll maybe not everyone but still.

"Yes yes well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin-- However." Each one of us became silent. Draco gave me a questioning look, I just shrug my shoulder. I don't know but why do I have this feeling that we actually didn't won the house cup. Oh c'mon Y/N, positivity!

Dumbledore smile lightly before uttering the words. "Recent events must be taken into the account and I have a few last minute points to award." The smile on our faces slowly faded. I kept listening and praying at the same time.

"To miss Hermione Granger, the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril. 50 points." The whole Gryffindor clap there hands for Hermione, I was about to clap too when I saw Draco staring at me. A death stare, I slowly put my hands back at the table and smiled at him.

"Second, to mister Ronald Weasley for the best play game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years. 50 points." I heard Draco sighed. Knowing the fact that he hate there guts and also for verbally losing some hope to win the house cup.

"And third, to Mister Harry Potter for pure love and outstanding curry, I award Gryffindor house 60 points." Another applause Came up, I just smile secretly. The three of them deserve those points.

"And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points, to mister Neville Longbottom." Pansy slam her hands on the table. Probably disappointed of the result.

"That's not fair!" She hissed. I look at her with a clueless face. "You help them Y/N, you should get some of those credits. You deserve it."

I smiled as I tap her shoulder. "I don't care about that credit or point though. I'm just glad that I'm alive."

Draco slowly nodded. "Your right." All of us thus our hat's into the air. I laughed as I hug my friends.

"Have you pack your stuffs already?" Draco ask as he lay down on my bed. Obviously we need to go back home because school year is done.

"I think so, yeah, how 'bout yours?" I ask him while putting Skittles back to her cage.

"Done already." He said.

"Let's go. The others might be waiting." I said, Draco pulled my bag down. As we leave the castle, I saw Hermione, Ron and Harry on the other side. They were waving at me. I gave them a warm smile as I sign them that I really need to go.

"I'm gonna miss you." Pansy said as she hug me, where already sitting on the train. I laughed and so do the others.

Who would've thought that a person like me makes a circle of friends. We'll precisely, I don't see them as a friend anymore. I see them as a younger and older sibling that I need to protect.