YEAR 1-3

I almost slammed my Head to the table just to get some Ideas how to write this Essay. Today was our Potion class with Snape.

He was supposed to teach us how to make some potions or teach us the different types of points but instead, he want all of us write an Essay.

Ironic.

I put my Quill back into the ink. I looked around to each side of the room, everyone is the same just like me. Well except Hermione of course.

"Last ten minutes." He said.

With that I immediately hold my Quill back and start to write something. I don't even know what I'm writing though.

Ten minutes later our class with Snape was done. I passed my paper to him. Of course I didn't look directly to his eyes because he might get suspicious that I didn't take  his Essay writing seriously.

Pansy, Blaise and I are on our way to the Great Hall. We have lot's  of assignments to do.

Once we arrived at the Great Hall. I opened my book and start to read. Some of the answers we're on the books so it won't be that Hard. I wish.

Suddenly Neville entered the Great Hall, his jumping like his feet we're tied up.

I shook my head in disbelief. Already have an idea who did that to him. Draco the douchebag.
Everyone laugh at him when he falls out from the ground.

I close my book as I walk towards him. I help him to get up and sit to the nearest bench. His friend Dean and Seamus showed up.

"Are you alright Neville?" I asked.
He nodded as he give me a warm smile.

"Yes, thank you."

"Who did that to you?" I asked. He stare at me for a little while before he look down. I guess he didn't want to tell me who.

"Draco did? Is he?" I asked again. This time he slowly nodded.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. I tapped Neville's shoulder as I exit the Great Hall. I'm going to find that Devil's son and teach him a lesson.

I went to the field hoping to see him, and with my surprised his there. Standing in the middle of the field with Goyle and Crabbe.

I walk as fast as I can and once I am five meters away from him, I took of my shoes again and throw it at the back of his head.

"YOU LITTLE DEVIL! I TOLD YOU TO STOP TRIPPING SOME INNOCENT STUDENTS, DIDN'T I? WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled.

He look behind him. His eyes widened up once he saw me. I give him a death stare and started to punch his arm.

"Both of you! You didn't even stop him. What kind of friend are you? Goodness, try to grow up will you!" I said as I point my finger to Crabbe and Goyle.

The three of them look down. I roll my eyes as I watch them.

"Apologize to Neville. Three of you." I demand. Draco give me a are-you-insane look. I look at his bare face with full of pride.

"There's no way I'll apologies to Longbottom." He hissed. I smack the back of his head.

"Oh my gosh! Don't be such a Puss. Apologizing isn't that hard."

He shake his head as he crossed both if his Arms.

"We promise that we won't have a fight, remember?" He said.

"Yes but it doesn't mean that I'll tolerate you're goofiness."

He let a loud sigh.

"I'll cast out the spell from him, is that enough?" He asked. I can hear the sincerity in his Voice. I slowly smile as I nodded my head.

I happily head back to the great Hall. I sat down beside Blaise and continue to finish my assignment.

"Where have you been?" Pansy Ask. Blaise look at me as he wait for my answer.

"Let's just say that I teach a Lunatic a fair lesson." I said as I continue to write.

I was about to write another sentence when we heard an owl chirping. The mail has arrived.

The owl drop out all of the mails, mine as well. I look at the back of the mail, trying to see who sent it.

It's from Mom and Dad.

I immediately open the mail and read the letter inside of it.

Dearest Y/N,

  We miss you so much sweetheart. Riley won't stop talking about you. How are you? I hope you learn a lot of things while your in there. Let us know if you needed something. We love you.

                                                          Love,
                                                          Mom

A small tear escape from my eyes. I wipe it as I put the mail on my pocket.
Once again, I feel homesick.

But If I think it, I'm also on my Second home. Hogwarts. Hogwarts is my Home too.

A/N; I know this chapter is very very short and I apologize in advance. I'm not feeling well yet I manage to make this Chapter. Let me know if you guys like it though.