PLATFORM NINE AND THREE QUARTERS

A loud bang woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I cover myself with a blanket and try to sleep again as much as possible.

"Do you have any plans to get up and get dress already?" Matthew mattered. I just role my eyes, didn't bother about my brothers existence at all.

"Y/N! If I count to three and you're still laying on that godd*mn bed of yours, I'm going to hex you."

With that, I immediately stood up and face my brother. His smirking like an Idiot. "Good. Now, go and get yourself ready. We don't want to be late. Move faster, don't be such a big baby. We'll wait you downstairs."

I threw my spare pillow to him before he exit my room, I even heard him Laugh. Early morning yet there's my brother, giving me a headache.

A loud chug from the train's engine fulfill the whole subway. I pushed towards my trolley which had my stuffs and Skittles Cage. My parents we're behind me, following in which direction I am taking.

I was about to burst in excitement. This is it Y/N, it's your first Day at Hogwarts! HOGWARTS!

While walking, I nearly tripped over my own foot. Matthew laugh in chorus.

"Slow down you Lunatic." He walked passed me as he shrug his head. I pout.

Dad decided to take my trolley while mom took my Hand. Riley stand beside me and hold my other hand. I give her I warmed smile.

A few more second, we stopped walking. I looked at them with a confused face.

"I thought we're going to Platform Nine and Three Quarters?" I ask.

"We are sweetheart. You see those Walls?" Dad said while pointing the wall infront of me. I nodded.

"That's Platform Nine and Three Quarters."

I raised my eyebrows and look at them. Matthew laugh again, as usual.

The wall is the Platform? How come? Am I blind or something?

"Go on Matthew, show your sister how." Mom said.

Matthew walk towards me and tapped my head. "Watch and Learn from the master." He grinned.

He run to the wall. I expected him to crash in it but I was wrong. Did he just?

"Did Matthew just.. you know, to that wall?"

Dad let a soft chuckle out. Mom kneel down so she can reach me. I smile to her as she cares my cheeks.

"Now, do what Your brother does okay? Run through that wall, don't worry you won't bump into something. Be a good girl alright? Don't give your Brother such troubles." Then she hugged me.

I also bid my goodbye to Dad and Riley before I decided to Run beneath those Wall.

As soon as I passed, I saw a red Train. Amusement drew on my face. I continue to walk until I got in the Train.

The train took off a few minutes ago. I didn't bother to look after for Matthew because the taught that I might get lost is stuck up in my Head.

I'm mesmerizing the view outside the window when I heard someone cleared throat.  I move my gaze and saw two young boys standing behind the door, same as my age I guess.

"The others are full already, mind if we join you?" The red hair boy asked. The other one is just standing there, smiling at me.

I pointed out the couch infront of me and smiled. "Please be my guess." They both look each other's faces before they decided to enter. As soon as they sit the red hair boy introduce himself.