FIRST QUIDDITCH MATCH

Today was the first Quidditch match for this Year. It was Gryffindor against Slytherin.

I'm here outside near Hagrid's hut. I decided to take Skittles out of her cage since it's been a while since she got off.

Skittles landed on my left shoulder. I smiled to her at tap her head. As we walk back to the common room. A lot of students are now showing up.

Each of them are wearing a Red or Green scarf around their neck. As soon as I entered our common room I saw my co Slytherins preparing for the game.

Their all excited just like what I expected. I put Skittles back to her cage. I changed my clothes and decided to visit my brother Matthew.

When I reach the door of the Gryffindor's room. Tha fat Lady analyze me. She look at me from top to bottom.

"I'm here for Matthew Amadeous. Is he inside?" I ask politely. The fat Lady disappear from the painting. A little more while, Matthew came out.

"Hey Matt." I greated him. He immediately hug me. We're on the same place but we often see each other. I miss my brother.

"Hey. What brought you here? Please don't tell me you're in trouble, Mom and Dad are going to kill me." He said in a joking tone. We both laugh as I shake my head.

"No. I'm actually here to wish you a Good luck. I'll cheer you even though your against our house." I said. We both laughed again as he tapped my head.

"Thanks, are you sure you're here just for me? I mean, not for Potter." He smirk. I smashed his shoulder and he laughed again. I take what I've said earlier about missing him.

"I'm just joking. We'll see you later. We still need to talk about our strategies." He said. Before he leave he hand me something. It's a Gryffindor scarf. I look at him with a clueless face.

"I'll appreciate if you keep that scarf for me." But before I say a word his already gun. I just rolled my eyes and wear the scarf.

Once I got back to our room, all of them we're busy. Like really busy. Draco came out of nowhere.

"What are you wearing?" He ask. His definitely referring to my red Scarf. I sat down on the vacant seat.

"This? This is what we call, scarf. A scarf is--" but before I could finish my word Draco smash a pillow on my face. I started to laugh. Harder and harder.

"Relax! Matthew gave this to me." I said while laughing. Draco immediately stood up and went upstairs.

Did I offend him or something?

A few more second, he came down holding a paper parchment on his right hand.

As soon as he reach me, he handed me the paper. I gave him a what-is-this look.

When I open it, it's a Green scarf. Same just like what him and the other Slytherin's wearing.

"So? What should I do with this scarf?" I ask him. He gave me a death stare once again. Well I'm sorry, I know I'm smart but most of the time I'm dumb.

"Why don't you try to eat it? Wear it of course. Goodness Y/N." He said, the annoyance in his voice can barely hear.

I remove the red scarf that Matthew gave me and immediately wear the Green Scarf. I look at him and give him a Thumbs up before I went upstairs.

The loud cheer roared on every corner of the field. I immediately seat beside Pansy. Draco paved the other students so he can seat beside me. I give him a death glare.