YEAR 1-2

Pansy and I are laying on our bed here in the Dormitory when we heard someone's shouting from the Common room.  We both look at each other before we decided to get up and see who's making such noise. As we step through the stairs we heard some voices. It's a boy.

Once we arrived at the common room. We saw Draco standing on the couch. Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and the captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team was beside him.

"What's going on?" I ask.

I seat on the empty couch beside them. Draco took his gaze on me and give me a death stare. I raised my right eyebrows in him. What's up with you?

"Potter! He got in." Draco says. I look at him with a confused face. He rub his palm all over his face.

"His the new seeker of Gryffindor's Quidditch team!" He shouted. I laughed. A reason why all of them look at me.

"That's a great news!" I said. Draco jump infront of me. His looking at me like I did or say something that offend him.

"What? Are you insane Y/N? It's not!" He hissed. The others remain silent while me, I continue to read my book.

"Are you? I'm just telling the truth, great news. Why are you being so grumpy by the way? Are you somehow jealous of someone's victory? You wish that was you, don't you?" I said, still looking on my book.

"Besides it'll happen though. It's just a bit Earlier than I expected. His father, James Potter. Was a former seeker of Gryffindor's Quidditch team. It runs in their blood. Don't worry Draco, once I see him, I'll tell him to thank you so you don't need to puss around." I close my book and look at him. His face are now all red. The Dragon is really mad.

He immediately drove out of the common room and he slammed the door. As usual his tails we're after him. Pansy stand up and face me before she leaves.

"You're not coming after him?" She asked. I shook my head as an answer.
Then she leaves.

I'm on my why to the great hall when I bumped into someone. It was Harry. We laughed at each other.

"So, A seeker? Congrats." I started. He smiled at me. "Thanks, so you've heard?" He asked. I nodded. I analyze him, his wearing a red sweater and a pants.

"Where are you going?" I ask out of nowhere. I'm just curious. That's all.

"I'm about to meet Oliver Woods. The Captain of the Gryffindor's Quidditch team. He's about to teach me how to play Quidditch, would you like to come?" Said Harry. I think for while before I nodded.

Harry, Oliver,and I are now walking down to the field. I've already played Quidditch since my older brother Matthew is a player. His a chaser and we'll i must say, I'm a great Beater.

"By the way Potter, you haven't mentioned yesterday that you'll bought a company with you." Oliver said as he looks at me. I feel quite embarrassed.

"Yeah sorry. It's okay if she comes with us right?" Harry ask.

"No not a problem at all. By the way, I'm Oliver. You are?"

"Oh. I'm Y/N." I smile.

We continue to walk as we reach the center of the field. Harry and Oliver put down the chest box that they bought. I wonder what's inside.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players. 3 Chasers, 2 Beaters, 1 keeper, and 1 seeker. That's you Harry." He said. He opened the chest and grab a Large ball. He pass it to Harry.

"There are three kinds of balls. This one is called the 'Quaffle'. Now, the Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those hoops." Oliver said while pointing out the three hoops behind him.