DIAGON ALLEY (2)

It's been a month since the last time I visited the Diagon Alley. I need to go there again because our class is near already and I need to buy the books that I'll be needing.

For the past two months me and my friend howl's a letter every single day, that includes Ron and Hermione. I also send some letters to Harry but I don't think he have a chance to read it since his uncle is a Jerk.

However, I just got taller but not that taller. My hair is still long, dyed some color at the back of it because I was bored and I still don't use makeup.

Matthew won't come because he already got his stuffs, this Will be his last year and I'm pretty excited about it. He'll face the world of wizard now. The real world.

"Y/N! Draco's already here!" I heard mom shout. I run as fast as I could, this is the first time I'll see him again after 2 long months.

"Hey." He greeted. I just nodded and look at my mother. "Make sure to bring back my daughter before Dawn Lucius." Mom said. Lucius Malfoy didn't bother to answer as he turn his gaze back.

The three of us walk for a little while, I'm glad that weren't apparating because if we did I might actually die.
Draco and I chat all the way, he shared his experiences and so as mine.

I must say that I really miss his company, his annoying voice and everything. If last year I was taller than him, well apparently I'm not anymore.

He grew too. His hair is well, maybe we'll fixed. He looks good. I mean he always look good, it's just his style is quite different now and I'm not use to it.

After a while, we stop at a wall. Mr Malfoy cast some spell and the wall became the entrance of the Diagon Alley. I was actually amaze to be honest.

"The two of you, I'll just run some errands. I'll be meeting you again to the book store. Get your books and other stuff you might be needing this year." Lucius said, Draco and I nodded and we went to the bookstore.

A lot of people was in there, I saw Gilderoy Lockhart infront discussing something. I just rolled my eyes and went upstairs to get the books. Draco just followed me.

"I really hate that guy." I said while searching for the book. Draco cross his arms. "Who? He asked.

"Lockhart. I don't, I just don't like him." I said. He laugh and laugh and laugh. I just gave him a death stare and slap some book into his face.

I watch Lockhart from the second floor smile genuinely to the camera, I don't know but those smile of him makes me sick. I don't understand why most of the girl in the wizarding world including my mom, Fancies him. His not that good looking. We'll probably for the eldest.

My eyes widened when I saw Harry being pulled by the photographer. He stand beside Lockhart, there probably taking some photos for the profit. I slightly laugh, he look so confused by Gilderyo's presence.

"Is that Potter?" Draco ask behind me. "Yeah. I guess." Draco close his fist as he immediately walk away. I lift my eyebrows, wondering what happened to him.

I stayed there for a little moment before I decided to go downstairs. I saw Draco sitting on the staircase, he immediately stood up and hold some book and rip the pages of it. I just slap my forehead. His really unbelievable.

I just sat down on the stairs as I watch Draco go down. "Bet you love that didn't you Potter!" He hissed. I automatically stood up and saw Harry and Draco facing each other.

"Famous Harry Potter, can't even go to a bookshelf without making making the front page." He added. I immediately stand beside him and hold his arm tightly, signalling him to stop.