CHRISTMAS DAY WITH MALFOY

"Why do I need to wear this?" I asked. Mom just asked me to wear a red fitted dress, it wasn't that short though. It's above my knee, but it's still not quite comfortable for me.
I hate wearing dresses. I prefer to wear some Jeans or shorts.

"Y/N. You look great baby, besides will be having a formal lunch with some close friends." Mom answered as she put some light make up on my face. She opened her jewelry box and handed me a silver necklace.

"Go on wear that. I'll just check your sister. Don't mess.your make up alright?" Mom said. I nodded and sat down on my bed. Skittles is busy flying all around my room.

After a minute, mom entered my room once again. She's now wearing a blue tube dress. It actually suits her, unlike me i look like a piece of paper parchment.

"Let's go Y/N, were leaving." I nodded as I put my shoes. Not a rubber shoes, a sandals with a 2 inch heels.

As I go downstairs i saw My Dad, Matthew, and Riley waiting for us. Matthew look at me from top to bottom. I'll bet my whole life, his going to laugh and tease me for the whole day.

"Nice! Your now a fine young lady. You're straight, i thought your lesbian but you weren't. I'm so proud of you." He said. Dad laugh. I just gave him a death stare.

Dad is wearing a black tuxedo , Matthew as well. While Riley is wearing a pink dress with a yellow flower designs.

"Alright. You guy's ready?" Mom asked as she stand by my side. All of them nodded, once again we're apparating. I hate it.

I close my eyes, a loud roar fulfill my whole ear. The sound became louder and louder until it started to fade away.

When I open my eyes, we're now looking infront of a big big House. Much bigger than our house to be exact. I look around, this place seams pretty familiar to me. Like I have been here before.

Dad was about to knock when the door slowly opened. Mrs. Malfoy came out of nowhere. She gave my parents a hug and give a small kisses on their cheeks.

"Come in, all of you we're just In time for our lunch." Mrs. Malfoy said as she lead us to there Dinning area. That explains why this place seams familiar to me, this is Draco's house.

"Y/N, would you mind calling Draco upstairs? His room we're on left side third door." Mrs. Malfoy speak.

I just nodded and went upstairs. Their house is a black themed design. Once I reach his door, I knock.

"Who's there?!" He shout. I cleared my throat before answering.

"Open up Draco, it's me Y/N. Your mother wants you downstairs." I speak. I heard his foot step run towards the door.

"Happy Christmas." I great him once he opened the door. He robbed his eyes, I laugh secretly.

"What are you doing here?" He ask. I analyze him, his also wearing a tuxedo. I must say that it suits him even more.

"I think our parents planned this whole lunch thing. Honestly, I wasn't really informed that it'll be you and your family." I explain.

Suddenly an elf came out of nowhere. His holding a pair is shoe.

"Master, here's your shoe." He slowly put the shoe in Draco's bed. He didn't even make an eye contact.

"Hi. Happy Christmas." I greated. The Elf started to look around the room. I smile awkwardly.

"Are you referring to me ma'am?" He ask politely. I nodded. He slowly walk towards me, I kneel down so I can reach him. His very little.

"Yes." I answered.

He started to to cry, I saw Draco rolled his eyes to the elf. I started to Panic. I didn't intend to make him cry, I just great him.

"Someone greated Dobby. Dobby the house elf greated by-- what's your name madam?"

"Ah... Y/N."

"Y/N greated Dobby a Happy Christmas. No one greated Dobby, even before." He said.

I tap his shoulders, trying to comfort him cause his still crying.

"We're actually having a lunch. Do you want to join us?" I asked.

"No, his not joining us. A low class blooded creature like him is a Servant, and a Servant doesn't allow to join a pure blooded like us." A man spoke from the dark side of the hallway. He started to walk until I saw his face clearly. It was Lucius Malfoy. Draco's father.

I bow down my head, I don't want to be rude or something. He is also my Godfather. I don't want to lie, I'm scared of him.

"Both of you go downstairs. Everyone's waiting. I'll deal with this Elf later." He said in a cold scary tone.
Draco and I Walked passed him.

"Are you scared? I thought Y/N Amadeous is the most bravest witch of all time." Draco said in a teasing tone.

"I hope you know that your father is the only exemption." I said. Both of us laugh.

Once we arrived at the dinning area, Draco sit beside his mom. I was about to sit infront of him but Narcissa stop me and insisted me to seat beside Draco.

We had a peaceful lunch. The adults talk about their work in the Ministry of Magic. Matthew is sleeping on the couch in the living room with Riley.

Meanwhile, me and Draco we're sitting on the staircase, Eating our desserts.

"Stay there Y/N. I'll just go and get something." Draco said as he hand me his plate and run away upstairs.

I continue to eat while waiting. The food actually taste good. I'll ask mom to take some out secretly.

A couple of minutes, Draco came down. He was holding a big box. He sit beside me and he gave me a warm smile. This time, I know that he smiled sincerely.

"Happy Christmas!" He said.

I grabbed the box to his hands. My eyes is full of excitement, i opened it immediately.

5 packs of books were inside the box. It wasn't just an ordinary wizard book, it's.a muggle book. Novel and fiction stories. I hug Draco tightly, with no hesitation. He hug me back as well.

"This is mine?" I ask.

He nodded. "I told you last that that I'll make it up to you by buying you a book right, here it is."

Until I realized something. My smile started to fade away. I don't have a gift for him. Seriously Y/N, why are you dumb?

"You okay?" He ask worriedly.

"I don't have anything to give you." I murmured. He laugh and he laugh, I stare at him with a complete blank face.

"I don't need a give Y/N. You don't have to feel guilty about it. I understand that the great Y/N Amadeous can't give a simple gift her best friend."

I spank his left shoulder using the book. We glared at each other until my mom called mez saying that we were about to leave.

"I hope you and Draco had a great time." Narcissa said as she walks us outside of there Manor.

"We actually did." I said. She smiled as she tap my shoulders.

"I'm glad my boy found a trust worthy friend like you Y/N. His lucky." Narcissa said again.

"Actually, I'm the lucky one here Mrs. Malfoy. Draco is the best friend that everyone could wish for."

A/N; another short update. Bare with me, our final exam is coming (╥﹏╥) I'll make it up to the next chapter. Thank you!