YEAR 1-4

Nothing much happened after the Christmas break. I spend the rest of my days inside my room, trying some new spells. I must say, it ended up wrong.

We're back at Hogwarts already. It was lunch time, all of us were eating peacefully.

I almost forgot, I made draco a handmade gloves. I don't have any ideas what should I gave him. Well I'm not wealthy like him, my parents are but not me. I don't even know if he like it, hope he does because I put a lots of efforts in there.

"We're going to the library Y/N, you coming?" Draco ask as he fetch his books. All of them we're about to leave, there just waiting for my answer.

"You guys go, I'll just catch up."Just like what I said, all of them leave. I was about to eat the other peace of my bread when I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione running through the hall. Out of my curiosity, I Walk towards them.

"Hey, everything's alright?" I ask. The three of them look so tired. They look at each other before Ron ask me to join them. I smile nervously.

"Y/N, remember the incident to the Forbidden forest?" Harry ask.  I slowly nodded as I tried to mesmerized what happened.

"Wait, are you referring to that moment were we saw a shadow thing what so ever?" I ask Harry, not so sure. He immediately nodded.

"I think we have an Idea who it might be." Hermione speak. My eyes immediately widened. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time, I want to know who it is.

"Who? Come on you guys tell me, I swear I'll keep my mouth shut!"

"Voldemort." Harry directly answered. I almost spit out the water inside my mouth. I blink my eyes as I stared at him. He was so brave to speak his Name.

"His after the sorcerer's stone, I think Professor Snape is helping him." Hermione answered.

I shake my head. I mean that's impossible, like totally impossible. "No, that can't be true. Snape maybe a heartless teacher most of the time but I assure you guys, he can't do such things. Especially for you know who."

"We must not take any chances, we're planning to tell it to Dumbledore after class hours. Do you want to come?" Ron asked.

"Yeah sure, meet me at the library." I said. I look over my watch, it's almost time for our History of Magic class with Professor CuthbertBinns.

I really don't want to attend that Class because our teacher is a ghost but I don't have any choice. His nice though so it's fine.

I immediately run as fast as I can so I won't be late. The classroom is located in the first floor building of the castle.

As I entered the room, half of the students isn't here yet. I sat down on my usual spot. At the back near the window.

Later on, Draco and his Company came along. He sit beside me as he push slightly the book infront of me. I gave him a death stare, he just stick out his tongue and laugh.

"Good afternoon my dear students." Professor CuthbertBinns great out of nowhere.

He started to discuss and I must say, I started to felt like I'm about to sleep. I slapped my left cheek so the sleepiness lessen.

History of Magic was a core class and subject taught at Hogwarts. This class was a study of magical history, obviously.

"Y/N. This class is Ridiculous." Draco whispered to my ears. I look at him as I nodded. It really does.

"Just a few more minutes and all it'll be done, just stay awake. You don't want to get another Detention record are you?" He sit properly as he shake his head. I rolled my eyes, I think I'm the one who'll ended up being in Detention.