Just A Dream?

Just a heads up guys- I have no idea were i'm going with this but I wanted to give you all another chapter. This one is odd. But it mixes everything up again lol

Adam groaned and rolled over in bed to find he was all alone. The man sighed closing his eyes again, but then something hit him and his eyes grew when he relized he wasn't in 1975 anymore, when he went to bed with Roger the night before, they were all staying at the farm so Queen could record 'A Night At The Opera' his heart broke realizing where he truly was. His mind began to race- Was it all just a fantastic dream?

His back ached when he sat up in bed and his head was spining and began to pound as he slowly stood up. Was it all a dream or was he back home? Did he time trival? If so did it work? Did he save Freddie?

He wouldn't be sure until he left the room to check, but fear stopped him. What if he was just crazy?

"Would you kindly shut up!" A familar voice screamed from another part of the house. Adam sighed, relizing all at once that he was in Roger's bedroom. It must be some point in 2020. Brian's voice began to grow in volume as the guitarist and Drummer continued a fight somewhere in the nice home.

The confused man left the master bedroom and made his way down stairs. "Guys?" He muttered stopping on the last step. He took a deep breath and rounded a wall to find Brian and Adam, looking the same way the singer had met them in 2009- They stood fighting in the drummers kichten. Roger once again looked like santa and Brian a gry haired poodle. Adam frowned looking to his left.

Anita stood in the entry way with a smirk, she also looked the same. "Don't talk to them that way!" Brian snapped, Roger rolled his eyes. "I said kindly!" The drummer said with an all too familar smirk.

Adam gulped relizing Roger Meddows Taylor would never smirk at him in the same lustful way again, Roger would never hold him or kiss him again. It was all in the past- Or all in his head?

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Adam asked with a sadened tone, he blinked and held his throat. Why did he sound like that?

"ADAM!" Roger screamed running to the man. Adam blinked shocked. "Don't hit me!-I'm sorry Ive always had a thing for you!" Adam said flinching. Brian looked to Roger. "What?" Brian asked. "Its clear hes still pissed off at me!" Adam said in a panic. "Why would I be? Adam, you had no control over it- What happened I mean." Roger said softly. "Huh?" Adam asked very confused.

"Maybe now someone can help me make you lot remember it all correctly! Adam, if you please" Roger snapped making Adam gulp. Brian didn't miss the off look in the mans green eyes. "Roger. This is all new. We havent seen him in years and now that he's back I think-." Adam held his head. "W-What?" Adam muttered feeling Roger pull him in an embrace. "What makes you think he'd remember it the same as you anyway Darling?" Freddie asked, now standing next to Anita. Adam couldn't breath- It was all real? It happened and it worked! Freddie stood in the kitchen with his hands on his hips. He looked healthy, but old- Overall the singer looked good.

"Just cause he's your husband dosn't mean he'll be on your side!" Another familar voice called. John walked into the kitchen, he paused next to Freddie.

"Right Adam?" John asked with a playful smirk. "Everyone needs to give him bloody time! " brian snapped. "Do you want to break him!?!" The guitarst continued. "H-Husband?" The man muttered shocked. "You feeling alright?" Brian asked softly, walking closer to the man. "I-No. Last I remember it was 1975- I-I mean we-." Adam began to cry.

"What's wrong?" Roger asked looking Adam over. "I missed so much. I-." Adam muttered looking Roger over. "Take a breath mate." Brian muttered. "Your alright Love, I promise your- Adam its okay-Everythings okay." Roger said gently touching Adams face. " But I wanted to grow old with you Roger-With all of you." Adam said heart broken. Looking around the room. Everyone look so different than the night before. "But Adam, you did." John said softly. "Darling, your older than any of us." Freddie said with a smile. "I-I am?" Adam asked looking to Brian.

"Indeed. When you first time traveled Adam, you became older than all of us. You stayed in the past at least for us- Long enough to be fifty-five." Brian said softly. "I-I did?" Adam asked confused. "Yea. We still don't quit understand time travel- Or even why it happened to you." Bran said softly.

"When did we get married?" Adam asked looking down at Roger. "As soon as it became opptional dear. Actually you and Roger were offically together- As husbands by live aid."Freddie said with a smile.

"We didn't really care by that point what people had to say." Roger muttered, holding Adam close. "Wait- We told people?" Adam asked shocked. "Well-When pictures of Queen drummer Roger Taylor came out kissing a strange man- That changed everything." John said softly. Adam hummed. "Sorry." Adam whispered.

Roger smiled up at him. "Your alright. It was hard when you dissapeared- But I knew you'd come back to me." Roger said looking Adam over. "So for me I was only with you until 1975- But for you-." Adam started to ask.

"Adam, for us you were around until 1986. Roger work up in a panic because you were gone. For 21 years youve been gone. Your sixty nine- Or rather you wold be- It makes no sense beacuse you aged along with us- But now-." Brain said shocked. "What-Now what?" Adam asked. "Your like the day we met." Roger said softly.

"My head hurts." Adam muttered. "Perhaps it has to do with the back to the future." Freddie asked. "That was just movies!" John snapped.

"I need to go look over all my notes." Brian muttered leaving. "Oh yes- John, you and I so need to do something- Right now." Freddie said pulling on the man. Anita sighed and followed Brian. "But hes back!" John said. "Yes. After so long. I think we should give them so alone time!" The singer said with a look. John sighed. "Fine!" John snapped. He gave Adam a hug and left the kitchen. "See you tonight dear. Im having a magnifasent Adam has returned party." Freddie called leaving the house.

Roger sighed looking Adam over. Adam was just looking at the door everyone used to leave. "Do you want to sit down?" Roger asked softly. "Yea." Adam said finally looking back at Roger. "What year is it?" Adam asked before they left the kitchen. "2007." Roger answered. "I-I can't belive your the same. I-I mean I watched you ar fifty blow out candles." Roger said walking with Adam. "I wish I could remember being with you all in eighies." He muttered. Roger frowned sitting down on the leather couch with Adam.

"Did you ever-Get remarried?" Adam asked softly. Afraid of his answer. After all Roger was at lest in his fiftys now." Roger sighed. "N-No. Like I said I knew you'd find your way back to me. I still love you-I never stopped." Adam gulped. "But you werent expecting me to come back like this- Right?" Adam asked. Roger chuckled looking down. "N-No." He muttered, looking at his hands.

"So what do we do now?" Adam asked. Roger had an all too familar look in his eyes. A look Adam missed more than words could say.

Slowly, very slowly, the pare began to move closer to each other.

Last time Adam kissed Roger it was to get the man out of his hiding spot in the old farm house. He let Roger know that 'I'm In Love With My Car' was hoing to make it on the B- Side. Roger trusted the man and came out to give him a kiss.

To Roger the last kiss they shared was a long passanate one- Freddie commented on it and Brian had simply rolled his eyes.

But this was odd- Different because now the ages were once again swapped.

Adam smiled when Roger wrapped his arms around him. Just like he always used to do. The kiss was short, soft and loving. But it ended too soon. "I love you." Roger muttered with his eyes closed. "I live you more." Adam said, his eyes roaming the other man.

What were they going to do?

How were they going to live?

What was next?

Updated.