Singing in the shower.

Freddie and Brian were sitting in the living room, Mary had left to go to work, and Roger hadn't left his room yet.

Adam sighed when the hot water hit his back. He started humming one of his first hits.
For your entertainment. He thought it was safer not to sing something the guys hadn't even written themsevels. After all the first album hadnt even hapoened yet for Queen.

So hot out the box
Can we pick up thr pace?turn it up, heat it up.
I need to be entertained. Push the limit are you with baby don't be afraid.

Freddies head snapped up and he looked around. "Is Roger playing some new record?" Brian shrugged. Freddie jumped up and went to Rogers room, but he paused and went to the bathroom door. Putting his ear against the wood, he heard the water running and Adams voice more clearly.

I'm hurt ya reall good baby, let's go it's my show baby do what I say. Don't trip off tje glitz that I'm gonna display.

Roger walked out of his room and gulped. Freddie waved him over and Roger walked to the door.

"Do you hear his voice?" Freddie gasped. Roger was just smiling into space. Adam sounds like and looks like an Angel.

I told ya
I'm a hold ya down until your amazed. Give it to you till your screaming my name!

Adam sang as he finished his hair. Since he had it so much longer, it took him longer to keep clean, but he loved it that way, he still remembered the look on the guys faces when he showed them. He hadn't seen them in almost a year, and they needed to start meeting for the tour last year- It hit Adam then and there, if he's not in 2020, how will Queen+ Adam Lambert finish the tour?
His heart snapped thinking about how excited Brian was to get back out there.

Roger frowned when Adam stopped singing. "What are you two doing?" Brian asked walking up to Freddie and Roger with his arms crossed.

"Hey was singing like- like." Freddie began when Roger cut him off. "ADAM SOUNDS LIKE An ANGEL!"
Brian blinked from the blonds raised voice.

Adam turned the water off and smirked hearing the boys outside of the bathroom door.

He opened the door with just a towel around his hips. A smirk on his lips when he took in everyones faces. Brian turned around emmbarrest to see Adam in next to nothing. Freddie was giving him a look and Rogers blue eyes were poping out of his head. He was looking at Adams tattoos and toned chest.

"So I got you to scream my name without doing anything?" Adam joked smirking.

Brian walked off amd Freddie snickered. "So why didn't you tell us you could sing like that darling?"
Adam smirked. "Sorry Fred, should I have sang my story to you after I woke up?" Adam asked the other singer.

"Yes you should have!" Freddie sang as an answer,
Before walking off. Adam watched Fred go before turning to the still gawking Roger.

"What?" He asked with his arms outstretched on the wall.

"You look- nevermind!" Roger said red, walking back to his room. Adam giggled before going back into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Roger looked at the wall and tried to breath. Adam knocked on the door. "You still in there Roggie?"  Roger gulped closing his eyes. "I-I- yea." Adam smirked on the other side of the door.

"Can I came in? Brian said I could use some weird bed." Adam called leaning on the door with a few balnkets in his arms that Brian gave him.

Roger took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Come on in mate." Adam smirked amd opened the door. "Hey Roger, I just wanted to thank you for everything." Adam sais standing in the middle if the room. Roger gulped looking Adam over.

"Here we go darling!" Freddie said happily walking into the room. "What?" Roger asked looking his band mate over. "FRED!" Brian snapped struggling with the pull trindle bed. Adam gasped amd ran to help the guitarist.

"Brian May your back!" He snapped helping the man. "Is backs just fine Darling, your acting like he's in his 70's other than his 20's!" Freddie siad with a snicker.

Adam gulped looking at Brian. The man only smirked, understand Adams reaction now, if he saw the older Brian struggling with something heavy, its nice to know He' d help.

"There now- Night dears!" Freddie called walking out of the room.

Brian smiled before closing the door. "Night Roggie." Adam said snuggling into his pillow. Roger gulped turned away from the man.

"Night." He whispered. Again to Adam sleeping in the same room was not uncommon, once or twice they'd stay at smaller hotels or had a problem would come up and the three of them had to share. But to this Roger it was odd.

He likes Adam, so this and seeing him.basically naked was odd.

(Updated)

Sorry its not the best but I'm not sure were I'm. going with this story. I knew how I wamted it to start and I knkw how I wamt it to end- But I'm not sure about the middle part lol.