Changes.

Febuary 28th 1971.

"So you don't think this is changing anything then?" Adam asked leaning on Brian's desk. The guitarist smirked, placing his book down he noticed the other mans concerned expression. "How would I know? Your the one that knows about everything that should go on at this point in time Adam, I'm simply living as I would." The singer groaned. He had been living in nineteen- seventy- one with Freddie, Brian and Roger two months now, and the next day would mark the third month, and it just so happened to be the day a certain bassist would audition for the band. Back in his normal time, the two older members of Queen told him about the day a young shy John auditioned for the part in Queen. Freddie liked John's vibe the moment the young boy walked into the room.

But Adam had a bad sinking feeling deep in his gut and he had no real idea why, everything was going amazing for him in the past- Everything was beautiful and Adam didn't ever want to go back to his own time. Of course he missed his parents, friends and fans. He wondered what everyone in his time thought happened to him. But at the same time, he loved what was going on at the moment. Sure he didn't have his solo career,or his place in Queen, but he still sang and he had more than he ever dreamed in this time.

Adam was living in heaven..

Adam and Roger were in an amazing relationship, he got to spend time with Freddie Mercury, thanks to Mary he even got a job at the same clothing store she worked at, and Adam and Brian were still tying to understand just how the man traveled back in time like he had, even with Adam not wanting to return back, Brian still wanted to crack the code of time travel.

"Are you and Rog doing alright?" Brian asked, seeing that the man was looking worried, almost zoned out.  "Huh? Oh yea. Me and Roggie are amazing Bri. I never dreamed any of this would happen, but i'm happy it did." Brian smiled. "We'll what's wrong then? Why are you so down?" The guitarist asked softly.

"I just-Have a ...feeling." Brian sighed and pushed his chair away from the desk, before he stood up. " What kind? " Adam sighed. "A bad kind. I don't know why. Maybe -." Adam rubbed his face in annoyance. Brian placed his hands on his shoulders. "Breath Adam, just breath and take a moment." Adam smiled, at any time of any age Brian was still the calm one, ready to help him relax.

Roger walked into the apartment with a bright smile on his face. "Fred, guess what I did!" The singer looked up from his notebook. "What dear?"

"I got us a few bassist lined up for an addition tomorrow!" The drummer said in a happy tone, they'd been looking for someone so they could start playing regularly at a small college pub. "Really?! When?Who are they?!" The singer asked dropping his book and standing up.

The others entered the living room, hearing the excited voices from Brian's room.
"Tomorrow!" Adam smiled, his worry meeting away. " John. I'm going to meet Deaky." The man whispered to himself with a happy smile. "Who?" Brian asked softly, watching his two band mates talk. " The man that becomes the missing piece to the band. John Deacon will round out Queen. I never got to meet him in my time,but now!"

"Brian, Adam did you hear the amazing news dears? Roger has us a few bassists lined up for tomorrow evening!" Freddie said grinning. "Adam you have to come!" Roger said moving to stand next to his lover. " I would never dream of missing this Roger!"

Later that night Adam and Roger were laying together in the drummers bed. Roger was using Adam as a pillow, snuggled close to the older man's body heat.

"So you think we'll find our bassist?" Roger whispered, Adam couldn't help but smile. "I know you will."

(Updated)

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT AND THAT IT'S BEEN SO LONG GUYS. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND COME OUT SOON.