Crazy.

(Here's the next chapter guys! Hope you like it lol) Adam is in 1971 before Deaks, but he will soon be in the story. Don't worry!!

Brian was just looking at Adam. "You-Time Travel?" Adam gulped. "Yes- I- I'm from the future- I know that it sounds crazy but-." Brian chuckled. "Your very Crazy." He went to leave but Adam ran to block the door. "Brian, please- your the only person I know that-that could help me. I know how insane I sound. But I've known you and Roger for ten years and the last I can remember was we got into a fight at his new years party." Brians hazel eyes searched the other mans face. "Please." Adam begged breathing hard. Brian sighed looking down. "Okay." He muttered.

Adam blinked moving back from the door. "Okay?" He asked softly. "How do you know us?" Adam smiled. "I-I was on a reality singing competition in American. It was between myself and another guy, we got to sing with Queen. It was a medley of some of your greatest hits. That was back in- it was in 2009." Adam said with a sigh.

Brians eyes grew. "And thats when you first met us?" Adam shook his head. "So Queen- We make it then?" Adam smiled. "Yea! Your all amazing. John comes into the picture soon. Freddie told me it's the start of 1971." Brian shook his head. "Okay. So what year was it for you- Before you came here?" Adam gulped. Brian asked with a look.

"And why were you and Roger fighting?" Adam looked down. "Um- It was new years eve. 2019- Roger had been off when we text and I got worried. Then we found out that he knew that I have a crush on him. You freaked- I freaked, but Rog just rolled his eyes and said I was bad at hidding stuff. Basically Roger Meddows Taylor had known for ten years that I liked him more than I should have- Considering our age difference." Brian blinked.

It was hard for him to try and believe any of it but he was a man of science, and if this time travel really did happen- If Adam wasn't completely crazy, ment that he could help prove it's existence.

"How old are we?" Adam gulped. "In your 70s- Im 37 so- Oh and Rogers married and has kids -." Brian shook his head. "So basically, I got drunk- I think I remember him saying he liked me too? But I might have just been dreaming- Honestly I still kind of think I'm dreaming." Brian shook his head. "No your not dreaming. And if your Rogers, my Roger then he must have liked you in your time. He likes you here." Brain said with a look. "This is odd." He muttered.

Adam blinked when the bedroom door was kicked in. "Really Brian!?" Roger screamed. Brian rolled his eyes, moving to his desk. He got a notebook out and started writing. "What makes you think you have any right to tell him what I told you? Some secret keeper!" Roger snapped red in the face. The guitarist just kept writing. Adam stood there watching the two.

"Now Adam- Roger, would you kindly shut up!" Brian snapped before turning back to Adam." Brian started when Roger cut him off upset. Brian rolled his eyes and looked up at the blond. " The way you were making eyes at him Rog- I think he knows on his own." Roger growled before stomping out.

"Should we- Or Should I go after hi-." Brian shook his head no. "He'll be alright Adam, what I need is to get everything down on paper. We need to understand how this happened. How you got to this time." 

Adam sat down on the bed. "Okay- Brian, I don't think I should be telling you to much about your lives though. I don't want to mess anything -." Adams eyes grew and he stopped breathing when he heard Fred's voice coming closer. The singer leaned on the door and looked into the room. Brians eyes left the time traveler to look at his band mate. "Darlings, whats up with Roger? He stomped out red in the face." Adam just looked Freddie over. Heart racing and mind going crazy with facts about the other singer. "Whats up with him?" 

Freddie asked pointing to Adam. "Not sure Fred." Brian muttered. "He needs more coffee." Freddie said walking off.  Adam jumped up and shut the door, before turning to look at Brian.