operation get the Dancing Queen.

Adam got odd stares as he ran through the collage, but he didn't care.

He came to the library doors and smiled. This was the classes free period Adam had learned from a random girl when he asked about John. She said that if it was the same man she was thinking of, then he should be at the library, so off Adam went.

"JOHN!" The name echoed off the walls and book shelves as he sprinted around the large book filled room getting looks as he went. "John Deacon!"

Young John sat alone in the back right corner of the large room, a book resting on his lap.
He heard his name being yelled and for a moment froze in both confusion and fear.

Adam froze when an elderly woman snapped at him.
When he turned to apologize he noticed John, who was quickly gathering his things.

"Hey John!" Adam called walking around the upset librarian.

The shy man dropped his head and quickend his stride.

Adam sighed seeing that John was already almost out the door. He wouldn't stop no matter was said.

John hurried down the hall afraid that the stranger might be following him.

John couldn't understand what the man wanted.

He looked much older. And was oddly dressed. He had no idea who the man and was starting to feel off about him.

"John Richard Deacon!" Adam screamed halfway down the hallway. John froze and Adam Sighed in relief speeding his way down the empty hallway.

"John, I really need to talk to you!" Adam said with a bright smile.

"Why? How do you know my full name and my nickname?" The shy boy muttered. "It's a long complicated story Deaks."

Adam said eyeing the shaking man. He had never gotten the opportunity to meet John, both Roger and Adam had told great storys about the shy dancing queen but Adam like originally - Never dreamed he would have the chance to meet John much like Freddie.

But once waking up in this time mainly things the man once deemed impossible had come true.

He was actually in an amazing, loving relationship with Roger Meddows Taylor- Something he always dreamed about.

He has become great friends with Freddie Mercury and gotten chances he never dreamed.

He waited patiently for the time he knew John would enter the band and be the missing piece, but for some odd reason it didnt happen- Either from the fact that with Adam being in the time he was he scewed with the time line, or perhaps what Adam originally believed was the real truth and he wasnt time travel at all but dead.

John gulped. "Okay- Ive got some time between classes- I need a smoke - I guess you can explain things outside." John's eyes were darting around the hallway.

He felt mainy different emotions. Fear, confusion and a little bit of intrigued.

When Adam smiled happily knowing that he was at least going to be given a real chance to try and explain the craziness that had become reality since he woke up in the ninteen-seventys , even with the fear that john would run and call him crazy- he still felt some sort of joy knowing he had a small chance to fix things and have the true queen together again...

John seeing adams joy couldn't help but feel another more powerful emotion. More pkwerful than the fear he once felt. He still felt confused- but it was for a whole other emltion...

John Deacon felt attracted to Adam.......

"Lets go then." Adam whispered, his smile somewho doubling. "Y-Yea." All fear of Adam murdering him in an ally vanished as they walked together out of the building.

Whatever this stranger wanted- John was going to give him the chance to explain himself....

All Adam could do was hope John somehow agreed to addition for the band.

Queen needed the Disco loving deaky, they needed the Dancing Queen.